Chapter Twenty one

AMINATU'S POV

I put my head to the door and I could hear people fighting after the series of sound in the ceiling roof. I could hear the sound of the house been scattered.

I became more frightened and found it difficult to control my rapid pulse.

"Where is she"? I heared Samira's voice after the door to the house was opened.

I looked to my left and my eye caught the window glass. The window had iron rod and I was not sure if my body was going to fit into it.

"There was no harm in trying", I thought to myself as I picked up the stone on the floor which we use as door support sometimes when the door is open.

I could hear Samira's monsterous steps coming near and knocking at the room that was close to the one I was in.

I stopped hitting the window so that she would not hear the sound and suspect I was inside. There was a persistant hitting on the door and I just had to hit it faster with all my strength so that I could make way through the window. Though I was shaking tremendiously but I still had to gather all my strength to save my poor soul.

I pushed my head through the iron rod slowly. It was painful and it seemed as if I was going to hook myself between the two rods. After a long pushing and crying my life out, I finally made exit through the window and that was when Samira shouted my name and fired a bullet by the window.

SAMIRA'S POV

It is a two room apartment. I made my way to one of the rooms and knocked before I hitted it to open.

There was no one and I heared a noise coming from the other room. I guessed the little brat was hidden in the other room.

I knocked but the noise coming from the room was increasing.

I asked the guy standing with me to hit the door so hard till it open. After several hitting, the door finally opened and I saw a glimpse of Aminatu jumping off the window.

I fired a bullet at her with the hope of shooting her but I losed the targets.

MAMAN ZAINAB'S POV

I heared a gun sound and I woke up immediately from what seemed like sleep. My eye were too heavy to open at ones but I was able to see Samira ran from the room and she was trying to make her way outside the house. I guess Aminatu was able to escape that was why she was in such hurry to catch her.

I pushed my feet to trip her but I ended up tripping the guy following her instead.

SAMIRA'S POV

I saw him fell but then I realised the woman lying down used her feet to trip him off balance. I looked at the woman and realised it was maman Zainab whom I trusted with taking care of Amina and killing her.

"I am going to kill you. You are such a traitor. I hate you",  I said as I pulled the trigger and shot her.

She looked so confident and I hated everything bout her. I was covered with her hatred and I just had to shoot the gun at her.

KHALID'S POV

I stood helpless seing Samira and her guys making way to the house. After waiting for few minutes the door was finally open and I could see Samira making her way into the house.

I walked slowly to the door and into the house. It looked scattered and I was sure a fight had taken place. I looked to my right and saw a woman lying down.

My stomach grumbled hard as I thought it was Aminatu who was beating to death.  My legs were too weak as I moved close to the lady lying on the floor.