5|nerves.

After the abrupt end of their Care Of Magical Creatures class, Stormy followed her house back to their common room

After the abrupt end of their Care Of Magical Creatures class, Stormy followed her house back to their common room. She slid silently into her room which was empty. She quickly grabbed her prank idea book and her bag. She walked out of the common room, where Pansy was sobbing. 

The library was empty seeing as the rest of the school had class. She took a seat at the back and began to work on some ideas. The twins planned on opening a joke shop and Stormy was working on some product ideas. 

The library soon piled in as class ended and Stormy gathered her stuff and went in search for her friends. The four of them had a designated spot where they would meet. It was under a big oak tree on the edge of the Great Lake. The weather was cool and breezy. The oak tree stood tall and pretty. There was no one underneath it though. She frowned. Class had ended a while ago. Where were they? She turned back and went in search for someone from the Weasley family. 

Luck was on her side. She spotted Ginny Weasley and walked towards her. "Ginny," she called. Gnny turned and her smiled brightened even more. "Hello,"she said cheerfully. "Have you seen lee and your brothers?"Stormy asked, hugging the young redhead. "They're in the common room. They're discussing some product or something,"Ginny said, shrugging. "Oh, thanks,"Stormy said. 

. Having no where else to go and seeing as she couldn't go to the Gryffindor tower, she made her way back to her common room.  It was not as packed seeing as most of them were outside. Ignoring everyone, Stormy went into her dorm. She sat down on her bed and began writing a letter to home. it didn't take her long, seeing as there wasn't much to write about. She got up and wandered outside the common room and headed towards the Owlery. It was empty. 

Her owl, Trixy flew down to meet her. She was a spotted owl that she had gotten only last year. Trixy nibbled on her finger and Stormy smiled. she fed her some grains. she stood there gently touching her. Blaise did not except any one to be there. He walked in and almost ran straight into Stormy who was now standing in he middle watching her owl eat food from her hand.  He stopped a inches from her. She looked at him but he did not allow his eyes to catch her gaze. He stepped besides her and walked around her . A Eagle owl swooped down and Blaise petted it. 

She watched him pet it. "You know,"she said, slowly. He didn't look up or give any indication that she had heard her. "We could get caught zabbini,"she said, slyly, "this isn't exactly the spot for a makeout session. I do know better places."

He didn't reply and she smiled at him. Handing her letter to Tixy she left him alone. Blaise did not know what to make of her. They had perfectly well ignored each other for two years. What had gotten into her this erm? Had she gotten bored of teasing and flirting with Malfoy? Was her next target him? He joped no. He did not want her to even think about flirting with him. She would never deserve him.

Stormy walked about aimlessly. She strolled across the ground making her way to the tree. She spotted the three of them sitting down and walked fast towards them. She towered over the three of them who looked up at her nervously. "Why the hell did you'll leave me out?"she asked, glaring viciously. "We're sorry, it's just.. it was a guy thing,"Lee said. "A guy thing?" she repeated. "Yes, as a matter fact it would have hurt your ears,"George said. "I doubt it,"she said. "Storm, we promise it had nothing that mattered." Fred said. 

"It did,"She said. "Okay, it did,but,"George said. "Stormy, we love you. We just needed to discuss about something that you wouldn't have been interested in,"fred said, cutting his brother off. "Can I know at least what i was?"

They exchanged looks before simply replying,"Guy stuff."

She covered her face with her hands,"I can't even be mad at you'll,"she groaned. "You'll are so lucky I don't have any other friends."