xvi:in which Blaise zabini has a killer ass

Maybe Blaise hadn't liked Stormy

Maybe Blaise hadn't liked Stormy. Maybe the way his heart used to skip when he saw her was just a moment of pure weakness, a momentary lapse of judgment. Because he hadn't thought about her for more than two weeks.  Two weeks spent in Parisian summer, the thoughts of Stormy being pushed to the back whenever they dared surface. Maybe he had just for a moment fallen a little for her. He didn't want to feel the way he felt and considering he hadn't felt that way for a fortnight he was sure that his little crush on Stormy had just been stupid and small and he could go back to looking at her as a betrayal to the lineage she was part of instead of looking at her like she was the prettiest girl in the world.

His theory that his crush on Stormy was done with all fell through when he saw Her. Blonde hair and green eyes, shining like diamonds, her hands carrying bottles of Cheap beer as she and a couple of other kids dashed past them. She didn't see him, she didn't even glance at him and maybe if this was a year ago he wouldn't have even known it was her. But now he did, he knew that there was no one else who looked like her, no one who could be her.

" I wonder how she hasn't gone to see her precious Weasley yet," Draco said, his eyes catching the same sight that Blaise had.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't."

Draco eyed Blaise, his mouth smirking slightly as he watched the boy turn back slightly to watch Stormy's figure disappear amongst the crowds of people. "Why do you care?"

Blaise snapped his eyes to meet Draco, stony expression taking over his features, "shut up, Malfoy. " Draco laughed shoving the boy a little,  their feet falling into a rhythm as they walked the streets. The people of the town knew Draco by sight and his reputation was whispered in ears. Rumours fed by suspicion, spiteful words about a boy they didn't know. He was the rich town boy, who had no friends, who went to the same school as that Arabelle girl but was different. They had never seen the two interacting, their interaction based on a few words.

The Arabelles and the Malfoys were one of the richest families, yet the two were as different as could be. The Arabelles although not as friendly as their daughter were good people who would help when needed. The Malfoys were cold-hearted people who never came to show support or helped the people in need.

The two families name was the town gossip, words whispered repeatedly enough to make ears burn. The town although unaware of the witches and wizards, they knew that there was something highly suspicious about the two families. 

Stormy and her friends were spread out on the forest group, laughter echoing across the forests,  bottles of Cheap beer and fizzy drinks spread out of the forest floor. Stormy was laying on the ground, her blonde hair in between the leaves, eyes closed as the sun streamed around them. Her friends were around her, heads of different colours, jokes and laughter spilling from their mouth and placing a smile on Stormy's face.

The sound of leaves being given crunched, made Stormy open her eyes and tilt her head the intruders. The noise died down at the sight of Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini. Stormy kept her eyes fixed on the two, their figures approaching them, dressed in expensive clothes that it was obvious they didn't being here. Draco's eyes snapped to them, a sneer taking over his face. He wouldn't say anything to them, he would never say anything to them. His eyes glided to Stormy's sleeping figure and their eyes met before he pulled away.

Blaise wanted to say something, anything to get her attention. She had seen him this time, green eyes bore into their figures before turning away as though their presence was equal to that of a rabbit. He wanted to call her out, say something even if it hurt her, just so that she could look at him. Her not bothering to even spare him a glance hurt him more than he would care and anger boiled inside him, more at himself than at her. Angry that someone not looking at him could make his heartbreak.

He could feel the eyes of the Muggles around him, their eyes burning holes into him, as they scanned his face. He didn't caesar about them, he didn't want them looking at him. He shoved Draco a bit,  urging the boy to move faster. "Got ants in your pants have you," Draco snickered. "Just walking fucking faster."

Her eyelids opened, as they walked past her, Blaise words hosting over the air above them. She propped herself up on her elbows, observing the two boys, kicking stones as they walked past her little group.

"Not even a hi, boys? And here I thought we were friends."

"Hardly, Arabelle," Draco replied

"What's your name?" One of Stormy's friend, a girl brown short hair just above her collarbone and hazel eyes. Her eyes were latched onto Blaise and stormy after being friends with her knew that the only thing Iris Arnold wanted was to get Blaise into her bed. A scenario which stormy knew would never happen.

His eyes bore into hers, and stormy could practically feel the hatred pouring out from him. He let his eyes roam her body and stormy could see the glint of satisfaction on iris fac. She knew that that smug look would soon be wiped off. Blaise met her eyes and scoffed, "You wish."

He said  before shoving past Draco as they made their way towards the Malfoy manner. They watched their retreating figures disappear amongst the trees. "Who in the devil is that boy?" Iris asked, eyes still attached to Blaise's bum.

"Stop staring at his arse, Iris, " stormy said, although her eyes were trained his ass too. She laid back down on her back, eyes observing the pink sky that signalled the end of the day.

"He isn't worth it, even though he has a killer bum."