xviii: The Calm Before The Storm

Cedric Diggory was in Stormy's opinion and what seemed like the majority of teenage girls, to be too beautiful for his own good. Too kind, too perfect to exist. She couldn't spot a flaw in his perfectly sculpted face, his laugh the brought a smile almost instantly to your face. But that was from the outside, from all her years at Hogwarts they hadn't exchanged more than a few meaningless words, a simple hi or how are you doing?

Polite and kind, nothing deeper. Just two people in the same place from two different worlds entirely. They weren't friends and they weren't acquaintances either, for although neither of them knew it, they had their fates intertwined and people who have their fates intertwined cannot just be acquaintances, it's impossible.

The mist had barely cleared away when Stormy woke, ready for another day of exploring and although she had no interest in Quidditch the energy that spread across the camping grounds was enough to get the adrenaline pumping through her veins. She met up with twins who seemed to groggy to do anything interesting and so she lazed around with them until she got bored and went to find Dean. dean and Seamus. It was always them, Stormy thought as she searched for them, almost like saying fred and George, couldn't say one's name without the other's. In fact if Stormy was being absolutely honest with herself she had always though the Dean And Seamus were together, the two seemed  perfect each other. Seamus's tent was decorated in bright Irish colours, the green glaring amongst the sea of tents. 

Seamus declined on their offer to explore the grounds, with the excuse that he wanted to sleep before the game. The two hand in hand explored, the Bulgarian colours and Irish colours decorating various tents.  They caught sight of numerous Hogwarts students, each too excited for the match. Marcus Flint was there too, surrounded y his old slytherin team, as well as Oliver Wood who was looking extremely excited. 

As the sun began to set the tension in the air rose even higher, excitement evident if one was to step out of their tent, her father and his mates seemed in extremely high spirts and Stormy suspected that they had already started their celebrations early. They had gotten seats in one of the best seats and Stormy was glad to see the twins. She locked her arms around their necks in greeting, "What trouble have you gotten yourself into, since the last time I saw y'all?"

"Just placed a bet we're are gonna win."

"For what?"

"Ludo Bagman, 10 galleons that krum catches the snitch but Ireland wins."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"10 galleons-"

"I heard you the first  time"