6|Potions and Loverboy

Even though she was hated by most of her class, Professor Snape was actually good to her. In fact, after Malfoy, some would say that she could be his favourite student. She walked alone to the cold dungeon. The Slytherins chattered loudly, this was the one class where they could get away with nearly everything.

She spotted Hermione sitting alone and immediately took the spot next to her. She looked up and smiled at her."Hey,"Hermione said. "hello,"Stormy said. Snape swept in and they were soon busy at work working on a Shrinking solution

Draco swaggered in late his arm wrapped in bandages. He hadn't been there for any of his clases and this was the first time Stormy had seen him after Care Of MAgical Creatures. Pansy immediately sat up straight and her face turned to an expression of pity,"How is it, Draco? Does it hurt much?"

"Yeah,"he answered, putting on a brave face as if he had survived death. "It must have hurt even more cause I wasn't there, right, Draco my love?"Stormy said, sweetly."Settle down, settle down,"Snape said, idly.

Malfoy being injured worked to his favour. Ron and harry had to do most of his cuttting, Ron having to trade his beautifully cut roots for the ones Ron had basically mutated when he had cut them for Draco.

Neville ,who was sitting near Hermione and Stormy, was in trouble. Snape found some pleasure in picking on Neville more than usual. At the end of the lesson, Snape tried his potion on Neville's toad. Thanks to Hermione, Neville's toad shrunk, however, Snape took away points from Gryffindor.

Bididing goodbye to the golden trio and headed for the Great Hall. Fred, George and lee were there, stuffing their faces with mashed potato as they spoke.She took a seat between Lee and fred and began piling Mashed potatoes onto her plate."So, we have an idea,"George said, his mouth full.

"Yes?"

"We should play an epic prank on Angelina."

Stormy arched an eyebrow. "Why Angelina?" As far as she knew Lee had once had a crush on the girl and all three boys agreed that she was very attractive. "Her birthdays 2 weeks from now."

"and?" She asked. "What do you mean and?"Fred asked her. "Didn't Lee like her?"She asked,"Pulling a prank on her is jut going to make her like you less."

"I don't like her anymore,"Lee said, shrugging,"Fred does."

Stormy starred in surprise at her best friend. Fred smacked lee on his head,"That wasn't yours to tell." Lee just smiled devilishly. "Since when?"Stormy asked. "Well, I've always thought she was attractive but Lee liked her and then at the start of the year he said he didn't so yeah probably then,"Fred explained.

"And you never planned on telling me,"Stormy said. "No-I did I just didn't know when,"Fred said. "well, pulling a prank on her birthday is just going to make her hate you,"Stormy said. "Well here's an idea, why don't we pretend like it's a prank and then Fred asks her to Hogsmeade instead,"George suggested. "That actually makes sense,"Lee said. "So what should we do?"Fred asked.

"Well, you can give Angelina a prank box but not really."

"What?

"I developed his glitter hair box during the summer. We can modify it so that it will burst. The glitter will explode and fall on her hair perfectly." She pulled out her journal and showed them a picture. Her hair was perfectly entwined with glitter. "How come you never mentioned it?"Fred asked. "The same reason you never told me about Angelina,"She shot back. She stuffed her book back into her bag and stared around at the three of them. "That's my contribution, what's yours?"

"Isn't that enough?"Fred asked. She hit him over the head,"No."

"Alright, well boys get thinking,"Fred said, smiling at Lee and George. "You too, lover boy,"Stormy said. " I know what im going to give her."

"Spill."

"Nah, it's a surprise."

"Fred, there are no surprises when you're trying to get angelina to like you,"Stormy said, alarmed by his grin.

"Don't worry, kid. I got it,"Fred said. The bell rang signalling the end of lunch and fred jumped up, "Brother and lee,let's get going shall we."

George was still eating. Lee stood up his bag hitting George's plate causing o fall onto the floor. "Oops,"Lee said. "Scourgify,"Lee said, the little food on the floor vanishing. George got up glaring at Lee before following the two of them. She got up glancing at her timetable. She had Herbology along with with Ravenclaws.

She joined the rowdy crowd of Slytherins who were making their way to the Greenhouse. Unintentionally she found herself walking behind Draco and And Blaise. They weren't talking, both of them walking in silence. Blaise turned to look at the back and caught her eye. He turned quickly infront and muttered to Draco. Draco turned and looked at her his cold eyes barring into her eyes. "Like what you see, Draco?"Stormy asked.

Stormy had no idea how true her words were. Draco did indeed think she was beautiful.

"In your dreams,"he said, instead, sneering at her.

"In my dreams a lot more has happened."