11|Christmas wishes and kisses: Part 1

An owl tapping on her window brought her out of her slumber

It took her a minute for eyes to adjust and for her to truly realize that there was an owl at her window. A glance at the clock as she got up told her that it was way too early to be up and she silently told herself that if it was Fred or George or Lee she would sen them a howler and make sure that it would wake them up as early as possible.

But as she got closer to her window she realized it wasn't from either of the three. An owl she didn't recognize. She pushed the door open allowing the owl to hop onto her desk. Clutched in its claws were a parcel and letter.

Curiously, she took the parcel from its claws, allowing the owl to rest before going back. 

Taking a seat on her bed, Stormy pulls open the seal.

Dean Thomas.

She smiles as she reads his name at the bottom of the parchment. The words on the letter were few and not of much sentiment but still, Stormy smiled like an idiot.

Stormy,

Have a good Christmas. I saw this and thought of you, it isn't much but I think it will look beautiful on you

Cheers, Dean Thomas

Her heart flutters as she opens up the brown packaging. A necklace drops onto her bed. A rather peculiar one, but nonetheless pretty. An abstract. Smiling to herself she put the necklace on. The cold metal touched her skin and she smiled. Glancing at the mirror she realized how beautiful this necklace was.

Her fingers rubbed the necklace and she pulled out a piece of parchment and began writing a thank you note to Dean and also a mental note to buy something for him.

She watched as his owl flew off into the white sky, snow falling rapidly and heavily so that her vision was blocked. Still grinning she made her way downstairs where the house lay in darkness, but the Christmas tree that was laced with fairy lights illuminated the path.

Making herself a cup of hot chocolate she sat beside the Christmas tree, writing out a letter and wrapping Lee's present. She stared around the empty house when she was done. The light of the Christmas tree illuminating her face. Her fingers still fiddling with the twine that was left, her mind replaying Dean's letter.

The sound of footsteps brought her back. Her parents both clad in white robes the exact duplicate of what Stormy was wearing. She engulfed them in a hug, wishing each other  Merry Christmas.  

Soon they were sitting around the Christmas tree opening presents. A  box of Dungbombs and Honeydukes sweets from both her parents. A ring from her mother and set of blue silk pajamas from her father.

They spent that day with shining eyes and bright smiles. Stormy in happy bliss and having completely forgotten about the Zabini's party that night.