8|Halloweenie

Angelina's birthday approached and Stormy's box worked wonders and Fred had in fact pulled through

Angelina's birthday approached and Stormy's box worked wonders and Fred had in fact pulled through. He had done it old school. appearing and handing Angelina a simple white lily which Stormy found out later, was Angelina's favourite. When she did say that she would go out with  him the lilies immediately multiplied making Angelina an envy almost instantly.

She now found herself becoming quick friends with older girl. Angelina was kind and funny but she was also determined and had  fierceness that Stormy quite liked.

But she and Lee began to see less of Fred and George and Angelina as October started. They spent most of their week training and while the two of them did see Fred and George for the remainder, Stormy was unable to have a proper conversation with Angelina as she spent her time studying for her O.W.L.S. something Fred, George and Lee did not seem bothered about.

But Stormy wasn't worried about her friends she knew that they would do well and she wanted however selfish it wold seem to spend each and every minute of her spare time with them. She was dreading  her sixth year when she would have to say goodbye to the them. She had spent three years under their wing. They were her source of friendship and kindness, when they were gone she would be left to deal with the hatred that Slytherins threw her way all by herself.

before anyone could say Merlin's beard then end of October drew near. After an evening well spent with lee as the two of them pranked Flch multiple times, Stormy returned to her common room, where the slytherins were crowded near the notice board. She knew that even if she asked she would get no answer and so she went about having a shower and getting ready for bed. when she returned for her shower she found Astoria seated on her bed, reading.

Astoria looked up as she walked in and tiny smile crossed across her face."What up on the notice board?"Stormy asked, knowing that she would be the only one to answer her. There's a Hogsmeade trip this weekend, on Halloween." astoria replied. 

On the day of Halloween, Stormy slept in. She woke up to find that the sun had already risen and the Slytherin girls just waking up. Some moved about getting ready while other just sat in bed. It didn't take her long to be fully awake and she made her way to the showers where in record time she was ready, Stormy passed Pansy who looked like she had been through a hurricane. She grinned at her through the mirror as she did her hair and Pansy glared back. 

Sitting down at her usual spot at the Gryffindor table she noticed Fred pulling anxiously the threads of his sweater. "Are you nervous?" she asked, disbelief written all over her face.

"Shut up," he said, glancing down the table at Angelina, who was laughing with her friends. "You are!" she said, accusingly, face full of glee,"Little Freddie is nervous."

"Have you seen her?" he asked, running his hand through his hair.

"She's right there."

"Have you seen her face?"