xxi: Fourth-year

Stormy wasn't sure if she was glad or sad to be going back to Hogwarts

Stormy wasn't sure if she was glad or sad to be going back to Hogwarts. She was happy to be away from her mother's constant worrying although she was sure that no shortage of letters would greet her, with constant worrying. Sad because her room had been almost her haven. Her bed comforting her when the dreams became too real and sleepless nights were her constant companion. she wasn't sure how she'd be able to handle Hogwarts, with its loud children and having nowhere to hide. 

Nobody knew about the events that had transpired that fatal Quidditch night. Not even Fred, George or lee. Her parents had been quick to tell her that those events, the trauma, the memory should stay within them and unfortunately, by default, with the Malfoys and Zabinis. Rumours and talks would do her no good, they had said, she would only suffer more. She'd spent the summer in therapy after waking up and seeing what she thought was the man. she had screamed and woken the entire house only to find that it was her chair. That wasn't the only instance though. She always looked behind her shoulder every door, always on alert. The nights were the worst, when there was nothing to do and the air and sky was still. That's when the memories came alive, mixed with another version of reality. The scars had left a barely visible white line and her fingers could now trace them without even trying.

Dean and she had kept exchanging letters, he too, unaware of the event and even more unaware of the secret kiss she had shared with Blaise. He stood oblivious and Stormy liked it that way. She didn't have to talk about why or how or the million other questions that the therapist would constantly ask her. She would reply to letters about Dean's mum and her fascination with magic and dates she was slowly bringing herself to go. She knew that Seamus and hi had spent almost every week together under the sun, becoming a better couple than dean and Stormy themselves.

So, maybe this year she would hold more secrets and demons than the population of Hogwarts would know and they couldn't. She put on a brave face and prank everyone, even when insomnia leaves her weak and sick, she'd be still Stormy that everyone knows. resolution in mind, she walks the Kings's Cross-Platform and onto platform nine and three quarters where the Weasley gang can not be missed.

Charlie and Bill greet her warmly as she includes herself into their chatter. She slips her hands around the twin's waist, "I missed you'll."

"You didn't even write," Fred says, scoffing, feining a look of betrayal across his features, "I had to speak to Lee and this old fart."

"Bugger off, Fred," Lee's voice cuts through as he pulls Stormy into a hug. 

Stormy laughs as she returns the hug and for once her smile is genuine."I'm sure it wasn't as bad, these old farts do tend to have their moments of brilliance."

"Bugger off both of you, "Fred and lee say in unison as wide grins spread across each of their faces. Growing up and spending her summers with Weasleys, Stormy knew them as her second family, almost. Charlie Weasley had been the factor hat stopped her from completely considering as family. Charlie Weasley and his shoulder-length hair and bright green eyes. Each summer when she went to visit them, she'd pray to see him. He casts her smile and although her little girl crush had long ago faded, her stomach turns.