IT'S A CRAZY WORLD!!!

Good day people!

It's actually a really crazy world right?. I know it's been a very long while, and believe me, these news aren't the ideal way to wish a Happy New Year uh, but what can I do?

Hope you all had a splendid celebration??

So, I want to share some news with you all. Two information actually.

I'm sure most of you still remember the characters that made Yellow Tales of a Nigerian Housemaid a thrilling ride for us eh?, and I'm most certain you all are therefore quite familiar with the character "Mama".

As we know, she was a witty woman who made Yellow tales quite intriguing with her ever changing attitude and language. She can be nice this second and brutal the next. No matter the role she played, Nneogo's story wouldn't be complete without her.

Sadly, Mama is dead.

Yes, the real Mama. She died few months back and I actually wanted to share it with you all when it happened but decided against it, but the event that happened recently has pushed me to it.

Now, this brings us to the second information.

You remember aunty Onyi as well right? The wife of uncle Ugonna? The kind lady who suddenly came into the family and became Nneogo's protector?. That same young lady who fought Agnes for Nneogo's cause on the very first day they met?. Yes! That's her.

She was one character that tries to renew the hope and faith of helpless housemaids and orphans in humanity, but as the saying goes, good things don't last.

Aunt Onyi also, is no longer with us. She passed away four days ago.

I'm more heartbroken about her death than any other. She was nice, wise, strong and kind.

May their souls rest in peace, Amen.

To everyone who keeps asking if Yellow Tales is truly a true life story, this should answer your questions and clear your doubts.

I feel sad that two of the characters in my book are dead in real life. It gives a mixed feeling.

I know it's not a great news, but it's the kind of world we live in! I thought you all deserved to know.

Remain protected and blessed.

See you all soon.