Chapter 1 - A New World

Sup guys! How you're doing? This is the first chapter for you. Please enjoy it if possible. Just in case you don't know, this is completely Yuuki's point of view okay.
****************************

Mountain

.....hmm. Ngh.

"Fuu..."

I opened my eyes slowly as I woke up for the first time in this world.

When I opened my eyes, the sunlight shone on my face and reflected in my eyes. What I first saw was a forest.

There are trees everywhere I looked no matter how many times I turn my head and blink. It seemed that Shin really sent me to the deep place in the mountain.

Even so, he should have left me something to be read like some kind of information or something...

And speak of the devil, and the devil will come. Just as I thought of that, a piece of paper drifted in the air in front of me while slowly falling down to the earth.

As it was a strange thing, I knelt and picked up the paper without suspicion as I could already guessed who sent it. Then, I read the writing on the paper without any second thought.

Dear Yuuki,

If you read this letter, then you are already awake after being sent there. Well, it's nothing much but I will talk about a few things to be known.

Firstly, I gave you some abilities that will keep you safe and you might be shocked by the abilities I gave you. But I assure you, those abilities will save you one day.

Then, one of the gifts I have to you is the common sense and knowledge about this world. If you wanted to know something, just wish for it and the information about it will appear in your mind. Next, since you wanted to live in the mountain without getting disturbed, I let you live at the place you have woken up which is the Grave Mountain. A creepy name but it wasn't really dangerous at all. This mountain has no human at all so I think you will live quietly here. As an addition, I gave you a long life like an immortal but don't be scared. You will grow like a normal person but your body will stop growing after a certain moment. Right now, you're in your 16 years old body, which is a few years younger than your original age but the difference wasn't much. Don't worry about it.

Anyway, your next ability is to understand and able to write and read all the languages in this world. This way, you will never struggle to talk to any creatures at all.

Next next, the ability to tame monster is yours. This ability is not like taking away a monster's freedom and will but it makes it calmer and lost its hostility towards you. As a result, you will not be attack by any monsters as long as they are sane.

Then, your body abilities are multiplied by a few times which could be the same as a superhuman person but rest assured, I made sure you are not too strong as you hate attention, right? Your senses might be a problem but I made sure you could control it at will.

Last but not least, your magic will be one of the most unique and special magic that would only be found one in a billion people. It was imagination magic. This kind of magic requires you to imagine and wish for the effect you would want for it to be casted. And one of the greatest thing it could achieve was creating another world and become a god. However, never attempt that as it would damage your body and mind.

There's still others but that's enough for now.

Then, that's all from me for now. And I will visit anytime after you got your house. Then, bye. Enjoy your new life.