Chapter 12

FORTH POV

    I laid on the bed while Beam sat on the couch reading through some notes.

    “Can I ask you something?” Beam looked up from his book and nodded. “Why don’t you like to be touched? Is there another reason? Not just because of your dad.” When I questioned him Beam’s face immediately turned into sorrow.

    “There is actually. I have an ex-boyfriend who hurt me.” Beam admitted. He looked like just talking about it made him want to cry, and it probably did, but before I could tell him that he didn’t have to talk about it he continued. “It was when I was in highschool. I didn’t have very many friends. I was kind of a loner.” He said the last part with a small chuckle before continuing. “One day this kid came up to me and Pha while we were playing basketball. I had already known at that time that I was gay and I had a crush on this boy. He started telling me that he thought I was cool and all this other bullshit. I believed him though.”

    A few months after that we started dating. It was kind of rushed because we never actually talked much in between those couple of months. He was nice enough. He didn’t yell at me like my dad. He only hit me once, but while we were in our senior year, and I’ll never forget this, he raped me.” Beam said. I immediately jumped up and walked over to sit next to him on the couch, rubbing his back and shoulders with one hand.

    “Beam,” I said making him look at me. “We don’t have to talk about this.” I said. He smiled sadly and nodded.

    “I know but I want to. I want to tell you everything.” He said. I nodded and let him continue. “He had invited me over to his house one night. He had gone out and gotten drunk with some of his friends and had somehow managed to talk me into coming over. When I got there he locked us in his room and pinned me down to the ground. I remember being so scared for my life. I don’t even remember how I got out.” I embraced Beam in a tight hug. I didn’t want to let him go. I didn’t want him to get hurt. I didn’t want anything to happen to him.

    We sat there for a few moments before Beam’s hand rested on my thigh. He rubbed up and down. I pulled back to look at his face. I grabbed his wrist to stop his hand from moving any further.

    “Beam, what are you doing?” I asked. He shrugged looking me in the eye. He didn’t say anything and just leaned forward to kiss me. I froze for a second before pulling back. “Beam. Stop.” I said. He scoffed, looking at me offended. He stood up, pulling his wrist out of my grasp.

    “Is it because what I just told you? Do you not like me? Do you not want to do anything like that with me? Do you think I’m dirty?” Beam bombarded me with all these questions. I stood up quickly taking his hands back in mine.

    “What are you talking about? Of course, I do, but you aren’t ready.” I said. He looked at me confused. “You just told me that you were raped by your deadbeat ex. Maybe we should wait.” I suggested. Beam shook his head, taking me by the shoulders.

    “Look at me, Forth.” He said making me look him in the eye. “I told you that so you would know. I told you because you would understand. I didn’t tell you so you would be more careful around me. I want to touch you. I want to kiss you. I want you to do those things to me. I’m telling you now that I want to have sex with you because I know that you won’t ever be like him.” Beam explained. He wanted to have sex with me? Now? I nodded. Beam smiled. “I want this. I want you to love me with everything like he didn’t.” Beam said kissing me softly. I responded to the kiss by wrapping my arms around Beam’s waist and pulling him closer.

    I know he said that he wanted this, but what if I hurt him? That was the last thing I wanted to do.

    “Forth.” Beam said pulling back from our kiss. I opened my eyes and looked at him. “Stop worrying. I want this.” He repeated.

    Just days ago he let me touch him for the first time. He was fragile of heart and scared. Now, he was braver than me. How could the tables have turned so fast?

    Beam guided me to the bed, pushing me down on it. He stood above me, removing his shirt before straddling me. This was the first time in a long time that I had been this close and intimate with someone. I was scared to hurt him.

    He kissed my lips softly as he began to unbutton my shirt, pushing it off my shoulders and discarding it to the floor. I pushed Beam back a little and flipped us so he laying underneath me.

    I kissed his lips a little harder and used my hand to explore his body. I moved my kisses from his lips onto his neck. He moaned out softly into my ear. I nipped on his shoulder blade. His hands moved down and caressed my back before moving his hands down to my belt buckle.

    I breathed out when his hand reached into my pants. I wasn’t so scared anymore. I knew he wanted this. I should give it to him.

___________________

Imma be honest. I really just didn't have time to write a smut scene. I may wrote one later.
Hope you enjoyed.
Ha Det
✋✋