Chapter 9

Trinity unlocked her apartment door and entered with Celeste and Hye-Jin behind her. She set her bag down on the ground and hung up her jacket on the coat rack.

"You guys can hang up you jackets there," she said. The two nodded before they took off their jackets and hanging them up.

"Sabrina!!" Trinity called as she walked into the living room. Celeste and Hye-Jin followed shortly behind her. "You guys can take a seat," she told them. Celeste and Hye-Jin smiled as they walked around and took a seat down on the couch. "Sabrina!!" She called again, but this time Sabrina answered. 

"I'm here, I'm here. I was just packing up my bag for class," she said as she entered into the living room.

"Well, Come here. I want you to meet some people," Trinity said. Sabrina walked over and stood next to Trinity who wrapped her arms around her. "Guys, this is my lovely girlfriend Sabrina. Sabrina, these are my new friends Celeste and Hye-Jin." Celeste and Hye-Join waved as they greeted Sabrina before she did the same.

"Do you guys want something to drink?" Sabrina asked them. They shook their heads no, but thanked her for the offer. Sabrina smiled before she asked Trinity if they could talk. The two made their way into the kitchen while Celeste and Hye-Jin started up a conversation of their own. Sabrina turned to Trinity with a frown on her face and arms crossed across her chest once they were in the kitchen.

"What? What's wrong?" Trinity asked. 

"Really? You brought some random people over. We were supposed to have a date night tonight?" She said. Trinity had a moment of realization and placed her hand on her forehead. 

"Sabrina, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot. I can tell them we could meet another time," she said. 

"Well you can't do that, they're already here. That'd be rude to kick them out like that," she said. 

"I'm really sorry. In my defence, you did tell me to go out and make some friends which I did," she said as she took a step closer to her. 

"I did, but that's no excuse. It's fine, I have assignments I have to finish anyway. I'll just work on it there after class and stay in a friends dorm," she said.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise," she said.  Sabrina paused for a second before she gave in. 

"Okay, but that means you pay for the dinner and movie," she said

"So we're seeing a movie?" Trinity asked as she lifted her eyebrow. Sabrina caught onto what she was implying, but quickly corrected her. 

"Yes, just watching a movie and nothing else," she said. Trinity walked closer and placed get arms around her waist with a smirk on her face. 

"You sure?" Trinity asked. Sabrina bit her lip nervously as she thought about it for a second before she nodded.

"Yes," she said as she removed her arms from her waist and walked towards the door. Trinity smiled and shook her head before following her. Sabrina slipped on her black converse and waved goodbye to Celeste and Hye-Jin. She opened the door to leave when Trinity stopped her.

"Wait," Trinity said. As soon as Sabrina turned around, Trinity placed her hand at the side of Sabrina's face and lightly placed her lips onto hers. Sabrina leaned more into the kiss before they released. "Have a good night," Trinity said. Sabrina looked around nervously as she looked everywhere but Trinity. She quickly gave Trinity a peck on the lips before rushing out the door. Trinity smiled before closing the door and locking it.

"Shall we order a pizza" she suggested as she walked over to them. Celeste and Hye-Jon looked at each other before they nodded cheerfully. An hour after making the call, the pizza man finally arrived at their door with their food in hand. The girls ran to the door and flung it open which surprised the pizza boy.

"Uh..you order an extra large pepperoni pizza and chicken nuggets on the side," he said.

"Yep," Trinity said.

"$34.80," He said. Trinity handed him two twenties and took the food out of her hand.

"Keep the change," she said before she walked into the living room and Celeste waved the pizza boy goodbye before closing the door.  Trinity placed the food on the coffee table and jogged into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of red wine from the fridge and three glasses before she back walked into the room. She placed the glasses down on the table and popped the cork off the wine bottle before pouring the grape drink into each glass.

"Cheers to new friends," Celeste said as she held up her glass. Trinity and Hye-Jin raised their glasses and the three of the tapped their glasses together. Trinity flipped open the box of pizza before she took a slice out.

"Can I just thank you guys for making my day better," Hye-Jin said.

"It's been a our pleasure," Trinity said in a bad attempt at a British accent. Celeste and Hye-Jin looked at each other and looked back at Trinity before laughing at her comment.  "What? It wasn't that funny," she said.

"We know. It was just so bad it was funny," Hye-Jin said as she laughed with her wine glass in her hand.

"It wasn't that bad," Trinity protested

"You sounded like a British paper boy from some Mary Poppins movie," Celeste said. They continued laughing even Trinity joined in once she realized that her accent was terrible. Their laughs began to die down when they heard a lot of noise coming from outside of Trinitiy's apartment. Instantly, the door handle was broken and the door flew open wide. Slowly walking into the apartment with a gun in his hand was Lorenzo with a scowl.