Chapter 49

It was the morning after and everyone were still feeling he effects of the night before. Some had terrible hangovers, others still felt high. The only person who'd be able to get them all ready in time for the wedding. A little fire cracker and her friends were prepared of anything, even a group of hungover adults. Irene, Raven, T.J., Bianca, Huey, Leina, and Roxy stormed into the house with all the equipment they'd need to help the get ready for the wedding. They have two hours to get it all done, but for these kids they'd only need one. Irene walked around the living room and shook her head at the mess in front of her. Luca was asleep on the glass table, Silvio was asleep on the floor next to him. Giovanni laid on the couch with Ayanna asleep next to him. Irene scrunched up her face in disgust a she wondered why her brother had nothing on, but cowboy boots and boxers on. She turned to find Celeste and Lorenzo on the other couch sleeping soundly, although she found it strange that Celeste was cradled by Lorenzo with her legs around his waist. She tilted her head as she stared at Javier who was asleep with a Weasel that was holding a bear bottle, but she shook her head acknowledging the fact that Javier was an odd one anyway. Trinity was asleep one of the chairs with Penelope on the ground with her back against Trinity's legs. Nicoletta, Lola and Axel all laid on the floor together with their legs tangled together and arms wrapped around each other. Finally, Hye-Jin and Chae-Young were asleep on the floor behind the couch.

"Wake up!!!!" Irene yelled with a blow horn. They all jumped out of their sleep, especially Luca who fell off the table and onto Silvio who quickly pushed him off. Lorenzo groaned as he and Celeste sat up while they stayed in each other's arms tightly. Trinity woke up and kicked Penelope off her legs which caused her for stumble forward. Axel, Nicoletta and Lola all split apart before they slowly pulled themselves off the ground.

"Get up, all of you," Raven ordered.

"For what?" Javier asked before he shrikes and pushed the weasel away.

"Where are my clothes?" Giovanni asked.

"Who cares about that. The weddings in two hours and it takes an hour to get there," Irene announced. They all got up in a frenzy as the tried to get their thoughts together and figure out what they're gonna do.

"Don't panic. Irene and I made a plan on how to get everyone ready in a time efficient manner," T.J. said.

"Now lets go.  We can't have you all late to the wedding," Raven said.

"What happened last night?" Luca asked. 

"And why was I passed out with a rat?" Javier asked.

"That was a weasel," T.J. corrected. 

"The last thing I remember was we were having a drinking contest after beer pong. Everything after that is a blank," Axel said. 

"When did we get home?" Nicoletta asked. 

"All great questions that can be answered later.  Who has a hangover?" Irene asked.  Lorenzo, Giovanni, Silvio, Luca, Javier, Axel, Trinity, Nicoletta and Lola all raised their hands.  Roxy and Huey pulled water bottles out of their bags filled with a hangover remedy. 

"These should help you guys with your hangovers.  What's wrong with you guys?" Irene asked Ayanna, Penelope and Hye-Jin. 

"We smoked a lot of weed last night and I feel like I still feel it," Hye-Jin said.

"Roxy? Leina?" Irene asked.

"I'll go make some coffee," Roxy said as she left towards the kitchen, but soon returned when she got lost.  "This house is huge, but I can't find the kitchen," she said.

"Let's find it together," Leina said before the both left to find the kitchen.

"Right now, you guys go take a cold shower see if that helps," Irene suggested.