Chapter 37

Three weeks later

Lorenzo and his team where in the warehouse making the final touches to the plan on operation kill Raphael.  They were waiting for the arrival of the Russo siblings cousin who they thought would be of great help.  However, she was taking longer than expected and their patience was running low.

"Where is she?" Lorenzo asked.

"She's coming," Luca said.

"She said she'd be here two hours ago," Lorenzo said. Right after he said that, entering on a motorcycle was non other than the Nicoletta Russo. The daughter of Alphonso's younger brother. She had been MIA for years, but as soon as she heard what happened she took the first flight back to New York.

"Two hours, you were supposed to be here two hours ago," Lorenzo said as he marched up to he upset, but stopped when she pulled out a gun on him.

"Step back Lorenzo

"Step back Lorenzo.  You're the one who called me asking for a favour.  So I show up when I show up and you say thank you.  Got it?" She asked.  Lorenzo nodded yes before she put her gun away.  The thing about Nicoletta was that she doesn't take shit from anyone, not even big mafia bosses such as he cousins.  She the type of person who would've pulled a gun on Al Capone if he stepped out of line.  "Good, now lets get down to business.  What's the plan?" She asked as she followed Lorenzo to the main table.

"We get past the security around the mansion before we can infiltrate it," he said.

"Okay, but how do we do that?" She asked.

"Well, There are two panopticon son either side of the house," T.J. said as he hopped of the computer chair and proceeded to the table with Huey next to him.

"And that's where we start," Irene said. 

"Bianca and Axel can take out the guards in the tower.  Once that's complete, T.J. and Huey will disarm the electric fence and motion sensors around the house," Irene said.

"But we can only do it for ten minutes," T.J. clarified.

"That's just enough time to make it inside the house," Lorenzo said. 

"Little problem though.  We can't disrupt the connection between the house and the outside.  We aren't equipped for that," Huey said. 

"Then how are we gonna make sure they can't call for more back up?" Luca asked.  They all attempted to think of a solution until Javier thought of the perfect one. 

"I know someone who can do it.  I'll be back," he said as he ran off.

"Now that that's handled, we need to take into consideration all of the outside security," Giovanni pointed out.

"Luca and I already have that handled," Irene said.

"I don't like you being bout there like that," Giovanni said.