Chapter 15

Once he arrived back to Lorenzo's house, he pulled Trinity and Hye-Jin out from the back seat and carried them over to the house. Silvio pushed one of the front doors open before he walked in with both Trinity and Hye-Jin on his shoulders. He closed the door behind him with his foot as Irene walked down the staircase into the entrance.

"What are you doing?" She asked suspiciously. He looked at both girls on her shoulder and shook his head.

"It's not what you think. Lorenzo order me to watch them and gather information, but one of the caught me. It went south, so I had to bring them here and advise Lorenzo about what happened," he explained. Irene nodded with her arms crossed.

"I get it. You've always been the brawn more than the brain. Need help?" She asked. He nodded and placed Trinity down in her arms.  As small as Irene was, she was very strong and intelligent for her age. Being the youngest sibling of the Russo brothers, she had to learn from a young age how to protect herself and carry her own weight. Some say she's the brightest of all the Russo's, but her brothers would never admit that. To them she was just their little sister, but to everyone else she was so much more. She helped Silvio bring them into the living room before they placed them down on the couch.

"What now?" He asked as he looked down at her.

"Wait for them to wake up, when they do call for me," she said before gong back into her room. Silvio waited in the living room reading Trinity's I'm afraid of men book. To his surprise the book was nothing like what he expected. It was actually about a trans women talking about masculinity and the idea of gender can change. He was so interested in the book to the point where he was so focused on it he forgot that Trinity and Hye-Jin were there.  He only noticed when the two started to regain consciousness as the moved around groaning. He looked up from the book and quickly wrote down the page number and chapter before leaving them and calling for Irene's help. She left her room and jogged down the stairs where he waited at the bottom. 

"Are they up?" She asked. 

"Yeah. What do you want to do?" He asked her. 

"For starters, leave. I don't think it'll be very nice when they wake up and the first thing they see is the person who knocked them out in the first place," she said. He nodded before he obeyed her order and walked off. She went into the kitchen and brewed a pot of hot water in the kettle before she put tea bags into two mugs and poured the boiling water into them. She took the two mugs in each hand and made her way to the living room. When she got there, she watched as Trinity observed the place while Hye-Jin sat on the couch as she fiddled with her thumbs. 

"Sup," She said making them aware of her presence before she walked over to them. Trinity quickly turned to her with a scowl as she narrowed her eyes on her, whereas; Hye-Jin flinched before slowly turning to her. 

"Who are you? Where are we? Where's the guy who kidnapped up?" Trinity asked as she took a few steps closer to Irene. 

"Woah, slow down. One question at a time. This isn't a decathlon. Here," she said as she placed the cups of tea on the table in front of Hye-Jin. "I made you guys some tea. I'm Irene, and this is my brother's House. Sorry for the rough transport, but he couldn't risk you knowing where my brother live. Safety precautions, I hope you understand," Irene said as she went over and took a seat down where Silvio previously sat. 

"What are we doing here?" Trinity asked. Hye-Jin was tempted to take a sit of the tea, but was worried that there was something in it.

"How should I know

"How should I know. I gott wait till my brother wakes up," she said. Hye-Jin took the cup and lifted it up to her mouth when Trinity snatched it from her and placed it back on the table. 

"She can drink it. I'm not going to poison you," Irene said as she swung her legs up and over onto the chairs armrest.

"Safety precautions, I hope you understand," Trinity said, using Irene's words against her. 

"Touché. Look if I wanted to kill you I wouldn't use poison, so just drink the tea before it gets cold. I took time to brew it," Irene said. Hye-Jin picked up the cup of tea and drank from it before holding it in her lap. 

"How long till you're brother wakes up?" Trinity asked. 

"Fuck, you ask a lot of questions. I don't know, we'll just have to wait," she responded. 

"Well, can I at least call my girlfriend to let her know I'm okay?" Trinity asked. 

"Go ahead. It's your phone," Irene said before she pulled out her phone and went on instagram. Trinity walked away into the entrance and pulled out her phone before dialling Sabrina. It took about 3 rings, but she finally picked up. 

Hey Love, what's up?

"Look, I don't have much time, but I need your help. We've been kidnapped and I need you to help find me," Trinity whispered. 

Trinity, What are you talking about? What's going on?!? 

"Listen, I need you to find someone to track my phone, okay?" Trinity said. 

Okay. 

Before Trinity could continue, her phone is snatched out of her hand and thrown onto the ground. She looked down at her phone and watch as Irene stomped on it, breaking it. Trinity slowly looked up to an angered Irene's who was glaring down at her. 

"I don't like being lied to," Irene said. Irene slowly walked closer to Trinity, causing her to put up her fist in defence.

"Don't come any closer," Trinity said.

"I'm not gonna fight you," she said. 

"Okay, but we're leaving," Trinity said. 

"I can't let you do that," Irene said as the two circled around each other slowly. 

"Well, I'm not going down without a fight," Trinity said before she attempted to swing a punch at Irene only for her to hit it away.

Hye-Jin heard weird noises coming from the entrance, so she placed the mug back down on the table before she stood and went in to the kitchen. Once she arrived she saw Trinity throw a punch at Irene only for her to block it effortlessly. Hye-Jin yelled for Trinity to stop, but she ignored her. Trinity re-set up her stance before launching multiple punches at Irene. She managed to block most of them, but the last one hit her in her side. Irene looked down at the side of her waist where Trinity hit her before she looked up at her with a death stare on her face. Irene stood straight and cracked her knuckles before launching towards Trinity. She landed two punches in Trinity's face and ducked under when Trinity swung at her. She spun around behind Trinity before she grabbed her arm and held it to her back. She kicked the back of Trinity's leg, forcing her to drop down to her knees. Trinity groaned as Irene held her down and pulled her head back by her hair.

"IRENE!!!" She heard. She looked up to a pissed Lorenzo standing on the staircase with Celeste next to him.

"Oh Shit," Irene said.