| 13 |

Aria's POV

We got Drew to the hospital just in time , she had to get the pills pumped that's pretty much it. I texted August and he wanted nothing to do with her. She didn't kill the baby , thank god. But the baby will be born with deformities. It's about 10 and visiting hours are about to end so Chris and I are about to leave.

" What were you thinking ? " Chris asked Drew

" I wanted to die , "

" Just because August doesn't want anything to do with you? "

" I have a life you know ? It's not revolved around August. This baby is ruining my life "

" Your choices are you ruining your life " I told her , she got kissed but I really don't care

" No one ever agrees with me , Fuck you Aria "

" You need to chill , I'm basically the only person you have I could've left your hoe ass when you needed me the most. "

I grabbed Chris and we headed to the front door when I hear Drew say something

" You guys are leaving ? "

" Yeah and we won't be back "

||

" Why did you even go over there ? " Brandon and Aug asked at the same time

" The text sounded suicidal so I went to check on her "

" She always want someone to feel bad for her. No one told her to be a hoe "

" August chill , I know what she did was wrong but don't call her names " I told him

" Nah , I'm expressin my feelings. She tried to make me feel bad for blowing up on her. I ont like that shit "

" Aria , I need to go. My flight is coming early tomorrow "

" Can you stay the night over here" I said while batting my eyelashes

" Fine , imma go take a shower "

He said while going upstairs , Brandon soon left leaving August and I. He looked pissed , I went over to him and started rubbing his back.

" Aug it will get better "

" I wish I never even met her "

" Forget her "

" I can't she might be having my baby "

" Poor baby "

" I wish I would've told you how I felt years ago. " he mumbled

" Huh ? " I said pretending I didn't hear what he said.

" Nothing "

August's POV

Yeah I have a crush on Aria. I've felt like this since 8th grade. I stopped hanging with her because I couldn't look at her knowing I have deep feelings toward her.

I started sleeping with any girl that talked to me to try and take my mind off of Aria. It didn't really work , then I met Drew. She was also a cover up at first but then I started having feelings for her. Now I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

I don't want to come between Aria and Chris so once again I'm gonna keep my love for her hidden. I really hope that Drew's baby isn't mines , one I'm too young and two , I don't love her.

Yeah I'm hurt , but I'm kinda glad because now when Chris moves I can hopefully tell Aria how I feel.

Chris' POV

I'm not really moving , I'm Drew's brother. Brandon never told me about him and Drew. It's all part of her plan. Don't get me wrong I really do love Aria but when ever Drew finishes with her plan Aria's gonna hate me. So it's easier for me to leave now.

I do feel bad for doing this but it's not my fault. My dad died so I had to come here with my Aunt. My mom was sick at the time. Drew and I have the same dad , meaning I came to live with her. She's not really an evil person. This all started when she " found" out August was cheating on her.

How she found out ? I have no idea. I guess she thought it would be revenge if she went out and cheated , problem is she caught feelings. She thought it was hurt August since him and Brandon are ' friends '. Getting pregnant wasn't apart of the plan.

I have no idea where I'm gonna go , I should just stay . Hopefully she will forget about this damn plan. I want to marry Aria.

Drew😞

Where you at ?

- At aria's house

I didn't tell you to go over there

- and ?

Your gonna get us caught

- we haven't done anything that bad

Not yet