| 25 |

Chris' POV

I felt as if out relationship wasn't nothing but Maurice. Don't get me wrong , I love her but I'm not in love with her. This has nothing to do with nobody but me. Of course I'm gonna be by her side for the sake of Maurice. I'm back in Virginia , with Maurice.

" Christopher where is my daughter ? "

" We broke up "

" What ? "

" I ont wanna talk about it "

" What you do ? "

I couldn't not tell her she was staring dead at me.

" I cheated , I don't loved her anymore "

" What the hell you mean you don't love her anymore ? "

" There's nothing else to explain "

" How you feeling ? "

" I don't want to talk about it Ma , please leave me alone "

" Mhm "

That's all she said before she grabbed Maurice and left.

How they gonna get mad at me for expressing how I feel ? I don't love her simple and plain. We all know she still has felling for August so what's the point of me being here ? I'm tired of everyone treating me as if I'm invisible. I have feelings too.

My phone started ringing and I saw that is was Victoria my therapist. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

" Hello ? "

" Hey Chris how are you doing ? "

" I've been better "

" What's wrong ?"

" I'm tired of everyone acting like I don't have feelings "

" Tell me what's been going on "

" Can I just come see you Monday ? "

" Yeah that'll be fine. Just let me know what time "

" Okay thanks "

I was scrolling down my messages and landed on Simone. The girl I cheated with. Now before y'all start judging I actually have feelings for her. But I never let her get in the way of me and Maurice.

The whole time I was down here I was cheating. I could tell since August has came back Ariana has been acting like I was just the father of Maurice not her boyfriend.

I called her because I wanted to take her out for dinner and give her the chance to meet my mom and Maurice.

" Hello? "

" Hey baby "

" Hey Chris " I can tell she was smiling

" What you doing ? "

" Helping my mom cook dinner. Why what's up ?"

" I wanted to take you out "

"I told you , I'm not continuing his while your still with Ariana. I hate this feeling "

" I broke it off "

" Really ? "

" Yeah , I wanna be with you "

" Okay what time ? "

" I'll pick you up around 8. I want you to meet Maurice too "

" Are you sure Ariana would like me around Maurice ? "

"It ain't about her. It's about us "

" I love you Chris "

" I love you too Ma "

After I hung up I looked up and saw Lytrell staring me down.

" Was that Aria ? "

" No we broke up , I wish y'all would mind y'all business "

" You are my business little brother "

" Man , I'm tired I'm gonna head to bed "

" You know Aria called me crying"

I was hoping she wasn't gonna do that. That's prolly why my mom was asking me questions.

" Ugh , what she say "

" How could you cheat on her Chris ? "

" Mind your damn business "

We starting yelling , led into pushing my mom came down and tried to break it up. I couldn't take it so I left. I'm tired of everyone except Maurice. He's the only who has my back.

Aria's POV

" He left me , I'm so fuckin stupid"

" Your not stupid , he's the stupid on for leaving "

Chandra ( August Sister)was helping me get over Chris. Which isn't working at all.

" He took Maurice ? "

" Yeah he's coming back today "

" It will be okay Ariana you don't need him. "

" I do , I try soo hard to work on my relationships and they always turn out shitty and I'm tired of it "

" It will be okay "

I heard the door but I didn't bother to open it but when I heard "Mommy "my head shot up.

He's taking steps , he's not there yet but close enough. I looked at Chris and he looked sad.

" He's the one that broke up with you Aria "I reminded myself

" Uh , I'll see you next weekend. "

Chris said before he walked out , I want him back. I really love him.

"Maurice did you have fun with daddy baby ? "

He did nothing but chew on my finger , which kinda hurt. I gave him to Chandra and started unpacking his bag. I saw some Condom wrappers and some girl shirt in his fucking bag. That's some fucking disrespectful shit.

No only did he have the bitch around my son but he put this shit in his fucking bag.

" Chandra "

" Mhmm ? "

" He had the bitch around Maurice"

" How you know ? "

I held up the shirt , I didn't touch the condom . I don't have time for diseases.

Her mouth dropped while Maurice was saying

" Si . Si . Si "

I guess a new word? 👀