| 21 |

12K READS THANK YOU GUYS ❤️.

Wattpad is acting crazy , on my last chapter I had 31 votes and only 11 reads 😑 Thanks for all the votes and comments I received on my last chapter.

Aria'a POV

Chris just fucking told me he's related to Drew. I'm still in this fucking hospital and you could tell when my blood pressure rose. How the fuck do you live with that secret from someone you ' love ' ?

" Aria I'm sorry I kept that from you. "

" Shut up Christopher "

" I love you "

" Just leave me alone "

" I didn't know how to tell you. Baby I love you "

" Please "

Maurice started crying so I went to his room. I picked him up and smelled his diaper. It wasn't stinking so I feed him.

How do you keep this for 3 years ? My son is related to Drew what the hell. The part that pisses me off is , he didn't even mean to tell me. He slipped up , he asked me if a coworker could come stay with us.

Then he says " I have to go visit Drew with my mom " I asked him why and his dumb ass gonna say " cause my nephew needs somewhere to stay " after he said that his eyes grew big.

" Aria , please talk to me "

" Talk Christopher "

" I'm sorry , I figured if you found out I was related to her you wouldn't want anything to do with me "

" That's stupid , I love you Chris "

" I love you too "

We were about to kiss when Maurice started crying again. Chris looked at me like I was getting up.

" Go get your twin " I told him

August's POV

Since I know Aria isn't gonna be mines anytime soon. I decided to find someone else. Her name is Kamari , she's really beautiful and sweet. I met her on tour , she's my stylist.

" August , what are you doing ? "

I was laying on her butt.

" I'm laying down , what ya' doing ?"

" Trying to get you off "

" I don't need ta get off , you comin' to my moms for dinna' ? "

" Sure , I can finally meet her "

" My ex , gonna be there tho. "

" Why ? "

" She's my Bestfriend "

" You don't have any feelings right ? " She looked at me sideways

" Nah , I moved on " I lied

" Mhmm , when's this dinner ? "

" Tomorrow night "

" I'll go , August can you do me a favor ? "

" Yeah what ya want ? "

" Can you get off me ? "

" I'm too comfortable "

That's how we fell asleep , I do love her but I don't know if I'm IN love with her.

When I woke up Kamari was gone so I showered. When I got up she was laying down in my bed.

" When did you get hea' ? "

" I was downstairs making me something to eat "

" Whea' mines ? "

" I ain't make you anything "

" Rude ass "

" August say something "

" What ? "

" I love the way you talk "

" What you want me ta' say ? "

" Say baby "

" Baybey " when I said that her legs grew weak I know what we about to do

Brandon's POV

" Daddy "

" Yeah ? "

" Where's mommy ? "

" She working "

Drew left last night and I don't know where her dirty ass is. She didn't say shit , she just left her damn son. That's the stuff I'm talking about , I hope I'm the father.

" Can we go see the baby ? "

" Sure , let me call your aunt "

" Okay " he ran downstairs so I called Drew first

" What ? " she said

" Where the fuck you at ? "

" I can't be there "

" The fuck , you mean ? "

" You "

" So you leave Dylan "

" I'll be back "

" Don't come back "

I hung up on her , she irritating asf. I can't deal with this shit.

I called Aria since that's what I was suppose have been done.

" Hello ? "

" Aria "

" Yeah B ? "

" Can Dylan and I come over "

" Sure "

After I got Dylan and I together I saw That Drew sent me a text message saying she's gonna call the police on me. What ? Ive been taking care of her and Dylan and this bitch gonna do this shit? I know I shouldn't put my hands on a women but she tempts me soo much.

Drew's POV

" Where's Dylan ? "

" I left him "

" What the fuck ? You leaving my son with other niggas ? "

" I'm sorry Travis "

" Shut the fuck up "

••••

For those that don't know Travis is August's Brother. How did you guys like the chapter? Please comment .