| 16 |

Drew's POV

I started choking her all I saw was red. She was kicking and trying to scream but a few seconds later she stopped. I got scared. I left her in the locker room and went home.

A hour after I got home Chris came in pissed as usual. Since I told him about Aria and August he been pissed.

" What's your problem now Chris ? "

" Aria's in the hospital "

" Who she piss off ? " I said trying not to laugh

" Shut up , once I found out who did it imma fuck them up "

" You ain't gonna do shit "

" Watch. "

Perfect timing

" Then hit me , I choked her "

" What the hell is your problem ?"

" I don't want her with August . "

" You doing too much , "

" In still waiting for you to fuck me up Chris "

All he did was push me. I was bored so I called August

" Hello ? "

" Hey August "

" What ya' want ? "

" I don't want anything. What you doing ? "

I knew were he was because I heard nurses and doctors in the background.

" At tha' hospital , what ya want I don't have time fa' this "

" August I want us back together "

" Fuck wrong wit you ? "

" I love you."

" Nah , yo ass need help "

Then he hung up on me. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't cheat on me.

August's POV

When I found out Aria was in the hospital I was pissed. Ha' heart stopped and now she can't breathe on ha' own. She hasn't woke up yet and I'm worried

Drew playing games , something wrong wit ha' .

She was talking mad shit and when I leave she wanna come crawling back.

Brandon came in her hospital room Crying. I Neva seen him like that , he prolly wanna hurt tha' nigga that did this to Ari.

" Who the fuck did this to her ? "

" I ont know , I wasn't wit her "

" You her damn boyfriend , the fuck you mean ? "

" She was at Cheer B "

" You should've went "

" I can't go every where wit ha' calm down. "

" Shit always have to happen to us"

" It's gonna be alright "

3 weeks later | No one's POV |

Aria is doing fine she got out the hospital 2 weeks ago. Drew is " 3 months " pregnant and Chris has disappeared

Aria's POV

Drew Dusty ass gonna get a real good as whooping. I hope she don't think I forgot. The butch had a good grip but next time I'm gonna be the one in control. August and Brandon been watching me like a hawk which is really annoying.

I went back to school , everything seems normal for now. Except these weird texts I've been getting from an unknown number. I know it ain't Drew unless she turned bi cause the messages are pretty sexual.

Unknown

I can't wait until I have you all to my self. I want to hear you moan my name.

Unknown

Fuck August he can't please you like I can. I can't wait to pound in and out of you.

It has to be someone I know because how would they know I go out with Aug ?

***

6k reads 😸😸😸 thanks