| 20 |

I really do appreciate the love that I get on this book. But can you guys comment more , so I can see what you guys think ?

Chris' POV

Aria made up , and now I have I ask her I Drew can come live with us. But then again that's telling her Drew and I are related. And that's what we don't want.

" Babyyyy " Aria whined

This pregnancy has been hell and she's only 3 months. She has eaten up the whole damn house. Even the snacks I hid are gone. She's always complaining but I don't care. I just want her and the baby to be taken care of.

" Yes Aria ? "

" I love you "

" I love you too " I said looking at her weirdly

" What ? "

" What you want "

" I can't tell you I love you ?"

She knows what she's doing. She ain't slick

" What you want " I repeated

" I want to go shopping "

" No "

When she goes shopping she does nothing but buy shit she doesn't need. She can't do that anymore especially with the baby.

" You suck "

7 months later | Chris' POV |

I felt something wet In the bed. I grew so irritated cause Aria always slobbing over the bed.

" You know you pissing me off with that "

" I wasn't slobbing "

" Did you pee on yourself ? "

" Come on Chris I'm not stupid "

" Well go see what you did "

She got up and walked away with an attitude. I don't care I'm not sleeping in a wet bed

" Baby ! " she sounded scared

" Yeah ? "

" My water broke "

I passed out , that was a lot of news all at once.

Aria's POV

All I heard was a loud noise. Once I got situated I saw that Chris dumb ass had fainted. What the hell. I called Ms.Sheila because I need some type of way getting there. I slapped Chris trying to get him up. It didn't work.

Once Ms.Sheila got her I noticed she brought August. I figured she was gonna do that but I wanted to believe differently.

" Hey Aria "

" Hey "

I was in too much pain to say anything. Once we got to the hospital we had to wait until I was dilated which took 10 hours.

Maurice Nico Brown was born.

He looks like no one since he was just conceived. During the pushing Chris and August held my hands. Chris was crying acting Like a little bitch.

" He's soo cute " I cooed as I touched his cheek

" He's gonna be spoiled " Ms.Sheila said while smiling.

" My lil man gonna get all the bi- " I cut him off cause I knew where this was going.

" Don't cuss infront of him Chris " I told him

" My bad "

" Where y'all get his name from ?" August asked

" Maurice is Chris' middle name Nico was my fathers name and the last name is Chris'. "

" Oh , ya' know you could've added August somewhea in there"

I started laughing , he must have lost his mind. Then Ms.sheila and Chris joined in. The laughter died down when we saw Brandon come in with Drew.

August's POV

" What ya doing hea Drew ? "

" Don't worry about her. Hows the baby Aria ? " Brandon said

He grew some balls.

" He's good , nice and healthy "

To be honest I don't know why I came. It's just making me feel down.

I noticed Drew had a little boy with her. So I asked since no one was paying attention to me.

" What's his name ? "

" Uh Dylan "

" Is he mines ? "

Ain't no suga coatin it

" I don't know August "

" Drew shut up " Brandon said

They on some weird shit , I wanna know what's going on but no one tells aug nothing.

" What's up wit y'all ? " I said

" Nothing " Drew mumbled

Brandon's POV

Drew pisses me off , Since she cheated on me or whatever you wanna call it I have viewed her different. She was getting drugs while pregnant I'm surprised Dylan doesn't have any birth defects. She was getting drugs from niggas that work for me. She somehow she persuaded one of them to give her some for free.

Of course I found out. I told her to pay me back she tried running away. Once again I found out. I ain't put my hands on her I ain't that kind of nigga but she's pushed my buttons too many times. I actually loved her and she did nothing but do me wrong. I treat Dylan as mines and I really do think I'm the father.

If I am I'm taking her to court and I want full custody. I don't have anything against August ass but one thing. He broke my little sisters heart. I don't like that flakey shit.

" Brandon "

" What Drew "

We were on our way home , we stayed at the hospital for about 2 hours

" Why are you mad ? "

" You piss me off "

" What the hell did I do ? "

I don't want to fight with Dylan in the car so I ignored her

" Daddy ? "

" Yeah boy ? "

" Can we go get icecream ? "

" No " Drew said

" Yes " I said at the same time

Lil man looked confused but when I pulled up at Dairy Queen that face was replaced with a smile.

" I said no Brandon "

" I don't give a fuck about what you said Drew "

I tried to make it a little longer than the other chapters