Chapter 10

Ramsay's POV:

I walk in the corridor and outside in the courtyard maids are running around making sure that everything was in place for the big day. Two months have  gone by and Sansa is almost full term with our child. I haven't seen Sansa in weeks. I few weeks ago she cut off contact so that she could really think.

I didn't know that not seeing her could affect me so much. I have been away dealing with duties in the towns nearby keeping order in the North. Even though this was time consuming, it still felt alone and empty without seeing her."

Today was going to change that. Sansa is having her pregnancy celebration today and all the Noble women are coming to aid her in all things that have to do with a baby. To get her ready when the child comes. Sansa has been planning this for a while, but it had to be pushed back because of the coronation.

I get to be with Sansa today, and I cannot wait to see her. 

I notice movement and I saw that she was walking towards me. "Good morning my darling." I said to her. "Good morning Ramsay, good to see you." She seemed different, and I hope in a good way. "I would like to talk to you" she said to me. "Of course," I reply.

"These past few weeks have been very telling and I have been able to finally clear my head. I am still upset about your father and the rest of your family. I don't know if I will ever forgive you. This violent side of you I don't like. But I know that it is a part of you. I want to try and fix you, but some things are just beyond repair." Sansa started to say.

This isn't going well. She is going to leave and take our child with her.

"Sansa please-" I begin to say. "Let me finish" she says and I stop. "With that being said I know that you do have feelings for me and our child. So I hope that you won't do the same thing for me and our family." Sansa said. "My dear Sansa I would never do that to you," I say reaching for her. "Ramsay this is crazy. I can't believe that I am actually doing this. You killed your father, step mother, and brother. Yet here I am about to forgive you."

My heart skips a beat. To hear her say this really does mean the world to me. "Sansa, that means that you have feelings for me too. It means that you love me." I say smiling, now holding her in my arms.

"Well then Ramsay Bolton. I guess I do love you" Sansa says to me. She smiles at me and we both

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sansa's POV:

"It looks like it is almost time now," Glenda said. "I know do you think I look okay" I said to her. I had on a simple grey dress with a flower crown around my head. "You look beautiful my lady." She said to me. "You know Glenda it has been great having you around," I say to her. "Thank you my Lady, it is a pleasure serving you. I bet you cannot wait having some ladies in waiting." Glenda said to me. "It is nice to have some more women around, I cannot believe I get to meet some potential ladies today." I said to her fixing some loose hairs and pinning them back in place.