Chapter 34

Ramsay's POV:

"Just breath, everything is going to be okay just focus you've got this" I say to Sansa. She looks at me and laughs. "That's what you told me when I was giving birth to Henry." She said pointing the bow to the ground laughing at me. "I am trying to be positive." I say smirking at her. "Well you are just making me laugh." Sansa said smiling at me.

"We have been at this for two weeks now I thought that you would be able to hit a target by now." I say back to Sansa. Her mouth drops open at my response. "Well maybe I need a new teacher." She said giving me sass right back. 

Gods I love her

Close your mouth or all show you where to put it," I say to her and her cheeks get red. Guards are around us and I know that she gets embarrassed when I get sexual with her. "Let's just get back to shooting." Sansa said and she got back to her stance. I walk up behind her and position her arms correctly. "Just close one eye breath in, out and release" I say to her with my head in between her neck. "Step away please you are distracting me." Sansa said and I step away slowly.

She shoots and the arrow goes on the target. She looks at me and had a shocked expression on her face. "You finally did it." I said to her smiling back at her. "I figured out what was the problem, she said motion to me. "Me!?" I say putting my hands on my chest. "You are a distraction Lord Bolton." Sansa said smirking at me. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her pulling her close.

"Oh I can be a distraction alright." I say moving my hands lower on her back and she wiggles out of my grasp.

"Let me get some more shots in," Sansa said going to grab another bow. I lean up against the wall and watch her shoot and hit the target now every single time. It amazes me how fast she learned today. She hasn't been able to hit the target but she was never discouraged. 

I know that she wants to learn this so that she can protect us all and it hurts me that she wants to be more independent. I want to be the one to protect her. But since she insisted in this I couldn't say no to her. "Ok, I'm ready to go," Sansa said walking up to me.

"Go where?" "To the bedroom," She said smiling at me. "Oh I forgot how needy you are when you are pregnant." I say following close behind her as I snake my arms around her waist. "Hey, don't be rude or else I'll pleasure myself." Sansa said to me turning around. 

My jaw dropped at the thought of her pleasuring herself. She looked at my reaction and she laughed. "Come here," she said to me and we walked to the bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sansa's POV:

As we head to the bedroom I can't help but feel confident right now. I wanted Ramsay and what he said to me in the yard made me want him more. I turn around as I hear him lock the door. He slowly walks up to me and touches my cheeks and leans in for a kiss. "I love you," he said to me as he kissed me again, this time harder and passionately. "I love you too," I say back as my hands move down to his back as my nails dig into his shirt.