Chapter 38

Ramsay's POV

"Now you will feel a sharp pain at first, would you like some milk of the poppy?" Zelda said to my wife. "No, just please get my child out" She says, her face all white and sweat dripping down. "I do suggest-" "Just fucking do it" I say cutting off Zelda. She shut up and got to work. Sansa winced in pain and I looked at her to make sure that she was alright.

I just have to make sure that she is okay

"Ramsay," She says her eyes fluttering as she looks up at me. I bend down so I can be closer to her. "What is it my love," "If something goes wrong please take care of our children. Winter is coming and I know you will do everything that you can to protect them" she says as her grip to my hand weakens. "No Sansa, Darling stay with me, just a little bit longer," I say and she opens her eyes and looks up at me again. 

A baby's cry could be heard seconds later. "Another girl," Zelda said and held her up so that Sansa could see. "Is she okay?" she asks panting. "Healthy," Zelda replied and the maids took the baby to clean her off. "Good," Sansa says and she closes her eyes and rests on the bed. 

"Sansa," I say shaking her and she doesn't wake. "What the hell did you do to my wife," I say getting up and walking towards Zelda. "She has lost a lot of blood, she passed out. I need to stitch her up." Zelda said not phased by my anger. "If she doesn't wake up you don't want to know what I'm going to do to you." I say and stormed out of the room.

"My lord," Glenda said and I turned around to see what she wants.  "What" I say and Glenda gets right to the point. "I will stay with Sansa, but you should go see the newborns. The maids brought them into their room." Glenda said and then headed back into the bedroom.

I headed towards where they would be staying when they got older. I guess the maids thought it would be good to get the babies away from all of the drama going on. I walk in and three maids are tending to their needs. Making sure that they are all cleaned up and healthy. "Leave us." I say and they exit the room quickly. I look at my first born daughter and she isn't crying but starring back up at me. Her hair is an auburn color like her mother, but she has my eyes. I can also see she has her mothers nose and lips.

She was beautiful just like her mother. I then turn to my other daughter. Only ten minutes separate them in age. This baby was crying, possible from the trauma that she had gone through. The maids came back in after a while to tend to the babies again. One of the maids picked up my crying daughter to comfort her. "Would you like to hold her?" She asked me. "No, I must go see how my wife is doing," I say and leave the room in a hurry.

How could I hold the child that could have possibly killed my wife?

I headed back to our room to see what Zelda was doing. As I walked in some maids were coming back out with sheets full of blood. I storm in and see Zelda cleaning her tools. Sansa is sleeping peacefully in our bed with fresh linens. She had been change and looks so beautiful. "Well?" I say to Zelda and she looks up at the sound of my voice.

"She stitched up well and I was able to stop the bleeding. She needs to tend to the scar every day making sure that it heals well and doesn't get infected. If it does send a raven for me. I am living in a town house not far from here." Zelda said now packing her things up. "So she is going to survive?" I say back to her. "She is strong, her heartbeat is strong. She should wake up soon enough. I gave her some milk of the poppy to ease the pain. You must make sure that she doesn't try and exert herself too much or the incision will rip open." Zelda said getting ready to walk out.