Chapter 42

Sansa's POV:

A feast has been prepare now that Jon is home. One last great meal to celebrate both him and Bran coming back home. Then it was back to work, the White Walkers are coming and although this was a good way to escape, I can't stop thinking about them. 

Ramsay comes up from behind me and his arm goes around my waist. "Allow me to take Catelyn darling you have been holding her for a while." Ramsay said and I give her to him gratefully. Today has been a full day and I wasn't planning on ending it just yet. I had to know more about Jon and Daenerys. Daenerys is looking at him the why that I look at Ramsay... 

With love

"Thank you so much," I say kissing his cheek before I go and talk to Daenerys. "Sansa, I see you finally are free from holding a child" Daenerys said as she sipped her drink. "Yes finally, but it brings me great pleasure, being with my children." I say and she nods as she takes another long gulp of her drink. "I feel the same as well, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my children." She said lifting her glass up to her dragons. "Yes of course," I say to her and we both sit down.

"So how was Ceresi" I ask trying to start conversation. "An annoying bitch, I knew she wouldn't go along with anything we said, but Tyrion had faith, at least Jaime Lannister is on board maybe he will talk some sense into her" She said looking at me. I can tell that she knows that I'm up to something. "So what can I do for you?" she asks getting right to the point.

"Well I have been thinking about the White Walkers a lot lately, and now we have Bran to help warn us, but I still think about them coming. I just want to protect my family." I turn to Ramsay who is now holding but of our daughters in his arms. "I couldn't imagine being with out him or them, I was just trying to wonder how you did it. I mean rumor was that you and Khal Drogo had a relationship similar to Ramsay and mine." I say trying to get her to talk about love.

"We did have similar stories, but it seems that yours has ended up better than mine." Daenerys said to me. "Well I feel like things are better for you now," I say and she smiles. "Things have been better recently." She adds and she looks off behind me "Drogo was rough, but after a while with him I found his love language, and I learned how to love him that way. Even though our time was short it was the best love that I have ever known. I wish I could have him back, but I wouldn't be where I am today ruling with him." She said and I nodded. "I understand, he helped you grow." I reply to her and she stands up. "Now if you will excuse me" she said walking away going towards where ever she was looking at before. I turn and see Jon staring at her as she walks towards him.

She walks past him and he follows her shortly after. I walk up to Ramsay and touch his shoulder, he turns and smiles when he sees that it's me. "Darling," he said giving me a kiss, "Sorry did I interrupt something?" I say as Ramsay was talking to some of the Noblemen. "Nothing at all just catching up." Ramsay said turning towards me to give me his undivided attention. "Can I speak with you privately?" I say and he takes my arm and leads me a way.

"Is something wrong? Are you in pain?" He asks moving his hand to my stomach. "I'm fine Ramsay I just talked to Daenerys and I know for a fact that she is with Jon." I say and he laughs "Sansa, my love, you are overreacting, so what if they are together they could just be having some fun" Ramsay said and I frowned not seeing where I am coming from. "A lot of the Noblemen respect Jon's decision. He is falling for her and she can probably convince him to side with her for whatever" I say and Ramsay sees my point. "Jon is a grown man, the one thing I learned from him is that no matter what may cloud his judgement, he will do the right thing" Ramsay said and I was shocked. "That seems surprising coming from your mouth." I say and he smirks, "Jon and I may not have liked each other all that much, but we do respect each other." Ramsay says and he leans in for another kiss.