Chapter 32

Sansa's POV:

"Twins?" I say shocked to Zelda. "Yes it does look like you are expecting twins. I hear two heartbeats and it is definitely twins." Zelda replies to me. I look at Ramsay and he is smiling at me. "I cannot believe it Sansa, twins!" He bent down and gave me a gentle kiss. "It's so rare and dangerous so you will need to be under supervision with these twins." Zelda said stepping away and packing her things. "I didn't think that twins were that dangerous." I say scared at what Zelda said.

"It is dangerous bringing one child into this world, but two is very dangerous." Zelda said to me and she gripped my hand. "No need to worry as long as I am here we are going to make sure that everything will be just fine." Zelda smiled and then walked out of the room. Daenerys followed her to give Ramsay and I some privacy. 

"Darling you don't seem as excited as I am." Ramsay said sitting down beside me. "I am excited and happy I just got worried with what Zelda said. Also the fact that we are going to have to travel all the way back to Winterfell soon with this looming over us. Then there is the fact that there is an army of dead people coming for us all." I say placing my hands over my eyes now tearing up.

"Sansa, relax. We are going to mine the dragon glass as fast as we can. If you cannot travel then we will wait for you to be ready. I am sure that Daenerys could use some help while she goes and fights of Ceresi and her armies. As far as the dead go I won't let them ruin our family." Ramsay kisses my forehead and brings me into an embrace.

Although Ramsay tried to comfort me it wasn't doing the trick. I was still so nervous about this pregnancy, the timing wasn't great and we aren't even back in Winterfell. 

I tried to brush it off for now and focus on everything that was at hand. That included Henry. He was going to be a big brother now and he needs attention now before his siblings come into this world in 7 months. 

"Where is my mister Henry," I say looking around in the room. Glenda was playing with him on the ground and he was walking around and when he saw me he laughed. "There he is" I say and pick him up and cuddle him close to me. Henry was starting to talk and say things that I can partially understand.

"Mummy" Henry said loud and clear and I smiled at him. "Is that his first word?" I asked Glenda and she nodded to me. "He was just saying it before you came." She said packing up her things. "I will go get Lord Ramsay," Glenda said disappearing. Henry was mumbling words now saying mummy over and over again. "You are such a smart boy," I say to him giving him a kiss on his forehead. 

Ramsay walked in moments later, "Henry why don't you tell your papa what you said." I smile and stand Henry up. "Mummy," Henry said pointing to me. "That is right son, that's your mother and who am I?" Ramsay said kneeling down next to us. "Paaaaa" Henry said as he stuck his hands in his mouth. "Close enough for now." Ramsay said squeezing Henry's cheeks.

"Did you hear anything about mining the Dragon Glass?" I say wondering how long it is going to take. "It is going to take around two more months at the least, but I have the men working very hard." Ramsay said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Then it is a month home," I say calculating how far along I would be.