20

Briesnz POV

"Kd come on bruh , you pissing me off. I'm ready to go get in yo bed."

"Alright dang I just wanted to do sum real quick damn"

"I don't care dang, and make sure my baby alright"

"Man I got this you starting to piss me of now."

"Alright Kd , I'm done arguing witchu "

It only 9 o'clock and he getting on my damn nerves. I just wanna go get in his bed cause I'm not going back to me and Javarris house, that was the last straw ong.

When we got outside I just realized I had forgot my charger in the hospital room I was in.

"Kd , can you do me a favor?"

"Whatchu want now"

"Can you pleaseee please go get my charger I forgot it in the hospital room? I'll hold vassiah while you go."

"Man alright just stay right alr."

He went back into the hospital to go and I just waited by the doors for him to come back out.

While I was waiting I decided to post a picture of my baby cause why not.

Swipe

Ballout

Ballout.bri: Vassiah Armani Smith 1/22/19 🔐❤️
❤️145,788 💬18,787
Random: awwwl y'all baby so cute 😍
Random1:she don't look like Kd, you sure that his baby?
Shaderoom.yb: 👀😍 yesss
Nbakdfp2x_: she look just like you omg 😭😍😍
Teenshaderoom: congratulations 😍
Brshaderoom:😍
Hatinghoe: eww🤮
Iam.tianna: look at my step daughter 😍 me and Kd gone spoil tf outta her❤️
Shaderoom.yb: disrespectful ass 😭^

That comment that Tianna made just pissed me all the way off. When she had her baby Ian do no disrespectful shit like that or even fix my mouth to say sum like that but she got the nerve. I even bought her baby sum when it was born out of the kindness of my heart and she wanna disrespect me like that? HELL NO. When this 6 weeks up we will be fighting and that's on my daddy. Ian pregnant no more and I got new friends that'll kill this bitch if I say so.