Make up kiss 😘

Love is a weapon if you don't use it right.

____________________________________

Blue eyes stared at me when I opened my eyes.

"Creep." I mumbled, earning a chuckle from Jackan. He pecked my lips, kissed my cheek from left to right, nose, forehead, neck and back to the lips, Just small kisses and ran his fingers through his dark brownish hair.

I've got to say I missed this side of him. Waking up with shower of kisses. I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing him on the cheek. I'm still aware of the fact that he isn't ready to engage in whate-

"Quit frowning," was I frowning?

"What's on your mind?" he asked gently, keeping his eyes on me. I kept my mouth shut. What was really on my mind?

I'm tired. I'm hungry. I missed my baby. I missed his touch, his lips, his body, his love, his laugh, everything about him.

But I didn't tell him that.

Instead I made an attempt to get out of bed but his hands grabbed my waist tightly but gently.

"Okay, okay we won't talk. Wanna cuddle?"

"I'm hungry." my stomach growled loudly. Embarrassed I tried to peel myself off of Jackan again but he didn't let go.

"Jackan." I whined.

He took a deep breath and loosened his tight but gently grip on my waist. I limped to the wheelchair, carefully sitting on it.

I felt guilty somehow, I felt like he's slowly giving up on me. I mean who wouldn't.

I hardly talk to anyone, it's like since I came back from the hospital, I'm in someone else's body. I'm no longer the warm, loving, friendly woman I was.

I can't even look at Leona without feeling guilty. Guilty that I abandoned her when she needed me the most. And as for Jackan, I feel like he blames himself for what happened, you know, the accident. And I kinda feel like he's gonna leave me someday, if not today. Just like my parents.

And this stupid leg just feel like a burden. A fucken heavy burden.

"Micha?" I cursed under my breath for zoning out once again.

Somehow we made it to the kitchen and Jackan had already made breakfast, with me sitting there. Staring at the fucking wall.

Leona ran towards her dad giggling. And only giggled more when Jackan picked her up and kissed her on the nose.

"Hey Le, slept well?" Leona giggled more nodding. She pinched her daddy on the cheeks, and mumbled "Yesh daddyy"

She was ten months now, already running around, with her long dark brownish hair tangling from side to side.

She can spell a few words here and there. Her favorite words so far are mommy, daddy, and the nanny's name. I frowned at that. What was her name again?

I glanced around the living room, my frown deepened when I didn't see her.

Was she a ghost or something? It's like one minute she's here and the other she's not. I hated it.

Since the introduction, she always seems to vanish. Was she hiding something? If yes, then what?

After we ate breakfast without the mystery woman, I told Jackan I'm going to my, uhm our room. He said something about dropping Leona at the nursery before going to work. So he kissed me goodbye and left the room.

There's something weird going on in this house. I can feel it. Sure I can't wrap my head around what but my intuition tells me something's up.

That weeny thingy I saw  yesterday was still there. I should ask Jackan about that. It looked like a small camera, but maybe I'm just paranoid.