Outa my way.

Dear friends from far away places. Chase your dreams.

___________________________________

Jackan's Pov

"Where the fuck is my child?" were the first words that came out of my mouth soon as I entered his office.

"Well hello to you too, son." he said motioning for me to sit down. Which I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. With my head spinning from just standing there.

"Don't fucking call me that. Where's Leona?"

"Oh the beautiful tigress, well the last time I saw her was last night. Did she go wandering off." I scoffed loudly. My chest rising up and down as I was trying to control my anger.

"Dad please, just for once....just have a heart. She.... She my only child. Please just....." I gave up fighting him. It's no use. Tears pricked in my eyes. I hardly even cry but I thought him seeing my tears would change his mind.

I know he is heartless but Leona is a just child.

"Stop crying you dumbass." he snapped, gritting his teeth tighter than I could imagine.

"Look what she did to you Jackan. You are getting soft. You are pathetic, crying like a little baby. That woman is poisoning you and you can't even see it."

"That woman is my wife, and your daughter-in-l--"

"Don't say it. Just stop. She is not and she will never be. I won't allow it."

"Who said I needed your permission. I can marry anyone I want for God's sake."

"Anyone but her, not her. Jackan can't you see she brainwashed you--" now I was fed up to a point where my voice began to rise.

"Dad I love her. She's my wife. The mother of my child. Get it over your fucken head."

"Your mother must be turning in her grave." now he is dragging my deceased mother into this.

Mom wouldn't have had a problem with Micha. She was one of the people who loved anybody whether black, white, gay, lesbian, bi etc.

She is the one that encouraged me to always be myself and not judge other people. And I thank her for that, every single day of my life.

If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be where I am today.

His fist slammed the office desk and I flinched.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out and read the message.

Alwin: We found her boss.

That was all I needed.

"I'm not here to fight Dad. I just came here to seek my daughter."

"Well she isn't in here, now is she?" I almost missed that cocky smile, except this was not the time nor place.

"I know." that took him off guard as he lifted his eyes and made eye contact with my now bright ones.

"What?"

"You know you taught me some skills, skills that can make a blind man see in just a couple of seconds and because of that I have to thank you father."

"What are you talking about?" he was the one to yell now, his voice cracking at the end.

"I'm talking about me getting ahead of your stupid plan. And I'm talking about your damn secrets. The things you keep from me thinking I won't find out." he scoffed brushing his hands for a couple of minutes. Something he always does when he was nervous.

I smiled for the first time since I got into his office.

"Don't know what you talking about" he tried to play it cool but I could clearly see he was nervous.

"Did you ever think you can get away with this kind of things so easily. I'm not stupid Dad, I know you have kids all around the world. And to be honest with you. I don't give a fuck." his face paled and eye widening.

"Ho....how do you that?.." he paused, and looked me in the eyes. "...Son I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just...i didn't know how to tell you..plea--" I raised my hand, stopping him from rambling.

"I can't say I'm mad at you, hell I'm furious right now and I can't even look at you. I'm gonna say this once. And please listen carefully with open ears because what I'm gonna say to you right now won't be repeated." I paused and he nodded.

"I love my wife, as dark coloured as she is. I love her with all my heart. She is my other half. The woman I want to spent the rest of my life with. And as for you, I want nothing to do with you. Nothing. I love you Dad and I won't stop loving you but my family comes first. You taught me that." I paused looking at him, my eyes were teary and I wiped the tears that threatened to fall on my cheeks. "Now go take care of your long lost children because starting from today I'm no longer your son." with that I made my way to the door but before I left I turned around for the last time.

"If you ever go anywhere near, and I mean anyway near my family again you will gravely regret it."

I opened the door to walk out but stopped when I heard Mark call out my name.

"Son. I'm sorry."

I left.

________________

Chances are I'm gonna die single. With the rate I'm going. I seem to push away people I care about. Reality sucks.

______________

Babada babado.

There you are.