55. Bailey

Nick lays me down on the bed gently, like I'm made of glass. And right now, maybe I am. I feel fragile, and I may break open at any moment.

He lies on top of me and brings his mouth to mine, light as a feather, before running the pad of his thumb along my bottom lip. "I'll take away your pain."

Yes. This is what I need. I don't like feeling sad, or lost, or alone. Even if it's not the healthiest way to deal with it, I want those feelings to go away. Nick can do that for me.

"Thank you, Nick."

He kisses me again, with more force, humming as I meet his tongue with mine. He rests one hand on my hip, under my shirt. His hands are rough along the smooth skin of my abdomen, and it's thrilling.

Suddenly, I can't breathe. I feel like I'm drowning in my clothes. I don't even know whose clothes they are—maybe Ian. I grab the bottom of the t-shirt and break apart from Nick just long enough to raise it over my head. Next, I pull down on the waistband of the sweat pants. Nick stands at the foot of the bed in order to grab them by the ankles and remove them in one swift movement. I didn't bother putting on any undergarments.

We both freeze as Nick takes me in with his eyes. Scanning me up and down slowly, from my face, to my breasts, to my stomach, to the junction between my thighs. Feeling beautiful is not a physical thing, it is truly a state of mind. And under Nick's eyes, I feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Bailey, I...I..." He's struggling for words.

"Shh. Nick, you don't have to say anything. Just come here."

He lowers himself to his knees on to the floor before sliding me down the bed to him. He takes my legs one at a time and rests them on his shoulders, kissing my inner thighs as he does so. As soon as his mouth makes contact with my core, my back arches off the bed, overwhelmed by the chills he is sending through my body.

"You taste exactly like I remember," he says into my skin before inserting his tongue inside of me.

"Fuck, Nick." The words are out of my mouth by pure impulse. I have no control. He is devouring me, and I love it. I watch him between my thighs, head moving up and down slightly as he strokes me. His eyes are closed at first, but then he opens them and looks up at me.

"You are so good," I say, struggling to speak. He does something that steals my breath away, and I grab handfuls of his hair as it slowly returns to me. He doesn't break eye contact. "That's why...that's why I couldn't let anyone do this to me. Only you."

His eyes rolls back into his head as he moans loudly. The vibration of his voice brings me to my utter limit. He continues his sucking and teasing until I am done riding through the waves of my orgasm.

We are both out of breath as he climbs on to the bed and lies next to me. I stare up at the ceiling, lost in my overloaded senses. When I turn my head towards Nick, I see that he's looking at me. "Thank you," I say.

"You have to stop saying that to me. It's driving me crazy." He brings one hand to my hair, pausing. "You are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, by the way. That's what was trying to say earlier."

I smile as I bring my lips to his. We kiss deeply as I roll on top of him, knees bent on either side. I am completely naked while Nick is still in his white t-shirt and jeans. It becomes obvious when my clit begins rubbing along the rough denim that is separating us.

It causes moans from both of us. "Bailey..." Nick tries to speak, but I don't let him. Nick is going to overthink this. I know he will.

He eventually turns his head to the side to escape my lips, so I just start kissing his neck instead, moving my tongue in tiny circles. I can feel the goosebumps forming on his skin. "Bailey..."