57. Bailey

Nick is here. In my room. I'd thought of this moment for the last two months, and it's here. I sort of thought we would run into each other's arms and kiss until he made love to me on the spot. Having Derek present interrupted those plans, however.

I was hoping Nick would come see me during his break, but I didn't want to bring it up. He had made no mention of wanting to see me since we began talking on the phone almost every day. At first, I was elated when he asked a few hours ago, but then my nerves started to take over.

"So what? You think I'll be so boring that you need to get drunk?" Nick asks as I place the bottle of vodka into my mini fridge. I hope he's not upset, but when I look at him, I see that he's teasing me.

"Not boring. I was just didn't want it to be..." A giggle escapes my mouth as I search for the right word. "Uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable?"

"I mean, we haven't really seen each other since..." I don't finish the sentence. He knows what I mean.

He takes a step toward me. "I don't remember ever being uncomfortable around you." The look in his eyes makes me unable to respond.

He takes another step. "Are you uncomfortable?"

I shake my head, and he takes another step. "How about now?"

"No," I squeak out. Nick's intense gaze is overpowering me. He takes another step so 0ur shoes are side by side and places a hand on the side of my neck, running his thumb beneath my jaw. I can smell his soap.

"How about now?" He whispers, lowering his face toward mine. "Are you uncomfortable, Bailey?"

I don't answer. He moves his hand to the center of my chest and gives me a half-smile. "Your heart is racing."

I grip onto his forearm and stand on my toes. He meets me halfway, bringing our mouths together. The humming noise that I love so much is gaining in volume as our kiss intensifies. And for the first time, neither of us is questioning this or second guessing what's happening, we just embrace it and ready ourselves.

I jump and land with my legs wrapped around his waist. He catches me with ease under my ass and walks to my bed. As he lays me down, I hook my arms around his neck, not letting him go.

He starts kissing my neck all the way down to my collar bone. My legs are still wrapped around him as he grinds into me. I can feel how hard his dick is. "Well, this didn't take long." I joke. I don't know why I'm joking right now, but sometimes I can't control myself.

He chuckles lightly. "Just so you know, this isn't the position I thought we'd be in three minutes after seeing each other, but when I saw you, I couldn't stop myself. I needed my hands..." he runs his hands along the side of my ribs.

"And my mouth..." he raises my shirt up so he has access to my bra. It has a front clasp which he snaps open effortlessly before bringing his mouth to my nipple. It makes me moan.

"And my dick..." he pulses into me more forcefully, making me moan again.

"All over you."

I love the words that he's saying to me. They are going straight from his mouth to my core, making me more wet than I already was. I want him all over me, too.

He continues teasing my nipple with his tongue. It's wonderfully torturous, making me squirm. When he shifts sides to give the other one some attention, I see the shine from his saliva covering it. It sets my skin on fire.

As much as I am loving every moment of this, my core is screaming at me—longing for him. "Nick, I can't wait any longer. I need you now."

Silently, he sits up and takes his shirt off, and I do the same, sliding my bra straps down my arms. I see him reach into his wallet before removing his jeans. "Wait, Nick. You don't have to use one, if you don't want to."