;Falling;

Her expression wasn't readable to me.

It was a straight face but with a slight sly grin on her chapped lips.

I stood there not knowing what to do until she spoke.

"You should get going dear, if I was you" the women said with her breath turning into a smoky cloud then vanishing.

"Um...why? Is there something going to happen?" I asked confused.

"Well something is going to happen and it's not good if you ask me" the women said with a smirk.

" Could you tell me what is going to happen?" I said still confused.

"Well you kno-" the women said but was interrupted by the little girl.

" Well,If you don't go back in that house in less than two seconds the bear is going to get you, what mother was trying to tell you" the little girl butted in one breath.

"Um... excuse me? A BEAR!?" I screeched looking around then back at them.

"Yes a bear, just look at the back of your palm, theirs bat teeth marks an-" the women said but was intrepruted by the little girl again.

"AND, that bear doesn't like bats does he? Ohh no,no,no he doesn't like thoses bats" the little girl said shaking her head side to side also the women doing the same action.

After thoses two people explained about a bear was going to come after me I look down and turned the back of my hand towards me to see that there was actually two oozing red dotted bat teeth marks.

It looked fresh.

I wonder how that got there, I didn't even feel it.

Right after I saw the new fresh bite marks I heard a big rustling in the bushes in the forest which connects to the front lawn.

The strange people in the center of the lawn stopped singing and the piano came to a halt to the sound.

"You should get going" the women said with a still slight sly grin.

Still not understanding and confused I stood still and ignored her comment and looked at the trees and bushes rustling and the sounds of twigs breaking.

That's when I saw it, a large brown grizzly bear standing on it's hind legs and it's chest rose towards the sky where a raging roar echoed.

The strange women smirked at me for a weird reason but I didn't pay attention to it.

The bear stomped back on it fours and daggered it's eyes in my direction and started running, like a horse galloping.

My eyes grew wide with fear.

My body felt like concrete.

My heart was thumping out of my chest.

My breaths turned into pants.

I had to run, I just had to.

I sprinted back to the house.

"FFFAARREWEELLL!!" The little girl yelled as I ran back.

I looked behind me to see the bears thin black polished claw was trying to hook on the back pocket of my jeans but just missed by me pushing my bum up and my legs hoping into a rabbit jump.

I ran up the first set of stairs and pushed past the strange man from before.

I was on the second set and looked frankly for a room or place to go and hide or stay until the bear grows tired and leaves.

I saw a room and unfortunately it was a bathroom with a olden day shower and thin bath tub connected and red and white with gold embedded design tiles shattered on the floor.

Also there was a large balcony that had red silk curtains flowing from the warm wind.

I glanced behind me and saw no one there but I heard stomping and shouting from the second set of stairs in the house.

I done the only thing I could do.

I stood on the balcony railing and jumped.

My body felt like feathers drifting through the tender breeze.

I heard nothing, it was silent, only my little pants for air was circling through my ears.

I looked up, and saw the perfect spring baby blue sky with a fond shining sun.

I lift my hand as if I can touch it.

Time feels slow.

The ticking on the seconds sudden feel like decades going by.

I could feel my fluffy curls blowing in a downwards direction behind me.

From the balcony I could see the strange man staring down at me with a disppointed expression reading over his face and soon going back into the house but by his side is the bear doing the same thing but instead he stood there watching me helplessly falling.

Before I knew it I was on the ground and landed with a hard thud.