;blended;

The door shut closed.

Keeping me double trapped.

So that cloaked person is my sister then?

I pondered

I still feel woozy.

I look up to see a ctv camera staring back at me in the left corner of the ceiling.

It's red light piercing through my dark as midnight pupils.

I look back down to my right wrist to see that there's a fresh unstretched single black hairband there.

Without evening thinking I slide it off and tie my frizzy and messy curly hair into a fluffy high pineapple puff.

After,I change my vision to the other corner in the room.

There's a middle sized air conditioning system blowing cool air around.

My mind instantly thinks that I can break through it then climb through the vent until I'm outside.

But it's probably what these crazy people want me to do.

Well, I will give them what they want.

But before I can escape I have obstacles which are:

1} The electric fence surrounding me.
2}Mashing the camera(s) in the top corners of the room.
3}Lastly,breaking the air conditioning system.

After ten minutes of planning , I start the scheme.

First I jump over the electric fence without getting burned, which took twelve tries and the third teenth was successful.

After jumping successfully, I starting doing the second part of my plan which was ripping a bar off the electrical fence then throwing it to the cameras in the room.

My hands began to sweat profusely, my body trembled with the ruinous memory from before with the acounter with the fence, my back  drenched the see through clothing.

My face drained it's colour.

My breathing became ragged.

My forehead leaked a small waterfall, the droplets running over my tired eyelids.

Come on! You can do it! You will be free! Just do it!

I chanted in my head.

My hands grip onto the burning bar, I pull at it with all my strength.

It's deep blue and aquar hue mocking my iris colour.

I force a sweltering scream down making a vein on the side of my neck stick out and begin to throb.

I grit my teeth together, nearly breaking them from the pressure.

My mind goes blank.

*clank* is all hear after trying to keep my balance even.

I breathe heavily, I look at my hands to see that there's nothing there, no burns, no scars, no bruises, no cuts, no blood, nothing.

Only seeing the blood rush to my hands making them really red.

My clothes are drenched making me feel nasty.

I move my eyes to the iron bar laying on the floor with steam floating around it.

I collapse to the floor my knees getting grazed in the process.

How I'm I still alive?

If Anyone done the thing I just done, they would be fried in a second.