;Run;

Another breeze runs across my face which makes me wary.

Is this mystery person blowing in my face now, I think.

But the breeze stops and I feel the thing which wrapped it's self around me,suddenly feels sharp and rough as I move my arm which confuses me.

I take a step forward and I immediately know that I'm not in the bedroom anymore so I do the most risky thing I have done today or ever.

I peel the black fabric off my eyes to see that I'm on the edge of a busy road and I'm about to fall in the middle and probably turn into road kill.

I look around my surroundings to see that I'm actually in a bush and it's wrapped it's self around my right arm and waist.

I spin clockwise and lm let free.

Not even two minutes after being untangled I start to hear shouting and it sounds like trouble but the weird thing is that everyone on the two parallel pavements look to me and the windows of the cars passing by start to roll down.

I hear the shouting again but more clearly.

" THERE SHE IS! "

I look around to see who is yelling but I can't because I don't have my trusty glasses with me.

So I do the only thing I can think of, which is to squint my eyes to try and focus a image which I can make out.

Then I see it, two police officers dressed in white shirts with black bullet proof vest and a cap hat which was flat instead of curved and in black with a red ribbon going through the middle.

Also they were wearing black dress trousers with the same red coloured ribbon going down the sides.

After processing their uniforms in my mind I realised where I am.

I'm in Jamaica!

I hear them shout again then stop then point to me.

Then i see them start to run.

My eyes widen and I look around for the nearest exit.

I hear the shout once again but louder not from a mile away like before .

I start to run to any place my feet will take me.

Happy late Valentine's Day 💖❤💟💞💝💕💔💓💜💗❣💌💟💞💛❤💘🍫

👁👄👁