;flash;

I look down and see that I'm wearing a all black gown, it's like a suit jacket at the top and a long dress at the bottom which shows my legs and thighs.

Still looking down, I see that I'm wearing charcoal coloured platforms, making me look taller.

I stand in the middle of the pavement of people walking by,not even looking at me.

I look around and see a glistening puddle in the middle of the pavement where everyone is walking around.

I trodden on over and when reach it I look down and see that the sky is midnight meaning that I'm facing the universe now not the sun.

I move close and bend my knees a little to see that my hair is now in mid sized box braids. But they are in a weird positions in a ponytail on my head.

One single braid hangs down on the right side of my face.

The more I look at my face, the more I see that the makeup is off and I look more awake.

Seconds pass.

I stare at a puddle.

At nothing.

Nothing certain.

"Frishgeroo!" I hear someone say, giggling afterwards behind me.

I take my attention away from the puddle and turn around.

As soon as I turn around I hear a click,then after a bright,disquiet of bright white light.

It's like my vision was pulled into a all white room.

My eyes sting.

I try to blink the pain away and its working a little bit. I squeeze my eyes shut and start to see different coloured swirls and patterns.

I open my eyes and feel dizzy.

My eyes are clouded.

I see a blur sight of a small boy in front of me holding something, smiling.

"FLASH! PICTURE!" I hear the boy in front of me say, giggling again.

With a flashing light coming after with the sound of a click of a camera.

I turn to side and rub my eyes trying to taper the stinging.

I revolve back around when my eyes are back to normal to see that the little boy is still standing there snicker ing behind the camera he is hiding behind.

"Excuse me, little boy but what you did is very naughty" I say in a calm, firm voice to him with my eyebrows touching each other trying to look angry.

He looks up from the camera with his doe eyes and bust's out in a gaffaw of laughter.

"Sash the poo!" He says with his gums showing and teeth on full displace and his left dimple on his chubby cheek point out.

I was in shock.

It was Emiliano.

My little baby brother.

"Emiliano.." I whispered.

But he didn't hear me over his giggling.

I went to hug him but he moved back.

I went again to hug him but he moved back.

I went back to give him a hug but he moved back and started running forward.

I got up chasing after him calling his name.

"Emiliano!"

"Emiliano!"

"Emiliano! "

I shout pushing people out of my way.

"Super speed!" I hear him say out loud running faster.

I see his head bobbing through people.

"Emiliano!" Say out of breath.

I look around and don't see him.

I try running more but I trip on my shoes.

I kick them off and continue running bare foot.

Tears slide down my face, as I run.

He's the only one in my family not wearing a cloak.

I continue to run.

More minutes pass and I still don't see him.

I collapse to my knees, my head hung low facing down with tears running down my pinkish cheeks.

I look up to see people walking still and not even looking down just like they are robots.

Still looking up.

I stare at the dark sky where little dots of light,similar to led lights sprinkle everywhere and make the moon glow.

Looking back down.

I see a puddle.

I stare at it.

Nothing.

Nothing certain I stare at.

*click* a sound goes off behind me.

I turn around and the sound goes off again with a bright,disquiet of light flashing in my eyes.

Squeezing my eyes closed I try and taper the stinging.

Turning around I spot a small boy, big with doe eyes, looking at me behind a camera.

The more I stand there looking at him with confusion.

The more I see his face crinkle up and his cheeks rising to his eyes and a snickering sound following after.

"S-s-sash th-he poop-p" I hear the small boy say, giggling loudly.

The small boy busted into a huge gaffaw of laughter which make the camera he was holding fall out of his little hands.

I then saw.

My little brother all small pearly white teeth all on show.

His brown skin glowing from the street lights.

Me speechless I watched the camera fall on the floor in slow view motion

Emiliano seeing that not chasing him and laughing.

His eyes widen and slowly comes closer to me looking upwards to my head that was hung low and face facing down.

"Sash?"

I said nothing

"Sash?"

still nothing

"Do you want to play game?"

I bet he's going to say roblox.

" roblox!"

Knew it.

Starting to move away from me excited, he sprited giggling down the pavement.

Me in panic I get from bent position and watch again in slow view as he runs away.

Drifting in the wind a yellow mustard colour paper flows and sits down upside down in front of me

" if you want to go, follow me"

Updating soon

🤗😋

Vision is not finished yet.

A few more chapters coming soon.

Sorry for no updates .I might upload before more it's nearly Christmas. I was lazy in lock down doing online.

Merry Christmas and new year