;Forest;

I hear the shouting grow louder behind me.

I pass a stand which is selling drinks and other items and I nearly knock the whole cart of food and products over while passing by.

"Bag juice! Bag juice!"
"Yo! Mind we yuh ago" I hear the man selling the products say at me while fixing the items I knocked over.

"Oh-h I'm sorry" I say then continue running.

"Stop dat gyal ova deh" I hear one of the police officers say while flaring his baton in the air.

This makes me more panicked of what they might to do to me.

What have I even done to be put in this situation ? I think to my self.

I shake that thought off and focus my eyes on some place to blend into and use as a escape root.

A few more minutes pass by and I'm getting tired so I slow my pace down which is a bad idea.

Then I see it in the corner of my right eye .

A gated forest or woods of some sort.

STOP ! 🚫☠

DON'T ENTER! 🚫☢

NO ENTRY! 🚫☡

RESTRICTED AREA! 🚫⚠

The signs read on the gated part of the locked away area.

Perfect. I think once again to myself.

A mischievous smirk dances across my lips.

I wrap my dark fluffy curly hair in a bun with no hair band.

I then look to my right and see the two officers running closer with more anger.

I turn back to the gate and shake my nerves off and run as fast as I can and hop over the ten foot fenced of metal.

I landed with a hard wallop.

It takes me a few seconds to process what I have just done.

The two officers finally arrived at the locked gate entrance and are yelling at me and trying to crawl over the metal like what I did but don't succeed.

"Today for you tomorrow for me" one of the officers said and took a yellow card from his shirt pocket and flicked it to me then left.

I stood there which felt like decades waiting until they were gone out my view then walked up to the neglected card which was laying on the floor.

I picked it up and saw nothing so I turned it over and saw a message in the same hand writing like the previous card I read.

You handled that task quite well my dear.

I turned around and saw a beautiful green and fresh riverside with thick long trees standing proud.

I also saw a gray rocky, probably hand build bridge with a clear clean running water flowing beneath it.

It took me by surprise, why would anyone lock this place of rapture up.

My trance was quickly interrupted by the chripping of pretty little birds flying over my head.

I was going to take a step when something sharp and needle like thing went into my arm.

"Ow!" I said looking down at my arm.

I started to pick at the thing in my arm when I realised what it was.

It was a thorn from the bush I was stuck in.

I wonder how it got here? And how I didn't feel it before? I thought .

After some time of picking at it I finally pulled it out and it looked like a baby shark tooth.

But after pulling it out a drop of crimson blood emerged with it and dropped to the dusty ground.

After that one drop of liquid hit the floor the whole riverside didn't look like the riverside anymore.

The thick lemon grass trees slowly turned into a baby pink blush colour.

The clear turquoise hue of the running water gradually transformed into a concrete coloured dust path with the rocky bridge crumbling in a lumbering pace into the new path.

Parallel to the current path a harvest of new bushes grew in the time of two seconds and they tint the tone of a reddish-yellow , similar to the well known citrus fruit but if you look closer into the plant you would see a hint of rose gold dazzling as the warm sun brushes over.

After standing in my spot in shock I finally move and look down to see that my wound from the thorn has already healed, my arm looks good as new.

What just happened ?