I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 1

Ashley's P.O.V

I waited on the couch anxiously. I cleaned the house just like CC likes it hoping he wouldn't hit me today or say anything bad to me. We've been together for 4 year but all of this has been going on for 2 after his sister passed away from suicide. I've wished everyday that he'd just change but it won't happen of course. I've tried everything but nothing works to getting to him.

CC walked through the door and immediately started looking around. He always made sure everything was clean.

"H-hey baby" I smiled weakly, all CC did was look at me then walked to the kitchen.

"You fuckin bitch! You never bought my damn liquor!" CC  yelled angrily as he looked through the fridge. He walked out into the living room and smacked me hard across the face "How come your dumbass didn't get me my liquor!?" He screamed at me.

Tears ran down my cheeks "I-I'm sorry... B-baby, I-I forgot.." I cried. "B-babe, I-I'm really s-sorry" I cried harder.

CC grabbed my arm "We're gonna do something that we haven't done in YEARS" He growled as he dragged me upstairs.

Once in our room he slammed the door and locked it then then threw me onto the bed. CC immediately grabbed me and leaned me over the bed and pulled down my pants and boxers. I could hear him unbuckling his belt.

"C-CC no!" I cried as I tried climbing on the bed to get away but he grabbed my hips and dragged me back down. I could hear his pants and boxers hit the floor making me cried harder.

He pushed into me roughly, not caring if he hurt me or not. I cried harder than ever, out of everything else he's ever done he's never done this.

"S-stop... C-Christian stop! I-I'm s-sorry!" I started to sob but he didn't stop at all. If anything he picked up his pace.

All I wanted him to do was say something. Even though I couldn't see him I just wanted him to say something. Whether it was 'Fuck you!' 'Little whore!' Anything like that, I just wanted him to speak instead just grunting.

"I-it hurts C-CC!" I sobbed. But he didn't care that he was hurting, he just kept going and wouldn't stop. All of a sudden I could feel the warm liquid enter me and that's when he finally stopped. He pulled up his pants and looked at me shaking his head.

"Damn slut" Is all CC said before walking out of the room and left me sobbing.

I shook harder than I ever have before. Not even his worst beatings did this to me. I pulled up my pants and sobbed into my pillow, I couldn't let him hear me.

-4 hours later-

I woke up in the middle of night and I saw CC next to me in bed, he hasn't done this in months. I immediately got out of bed, I couldn't be by him. I grabbed my suit case and began putting as many of my clothes into it as I could. I only grabbed a few other items that meant the world to me and of course, my bass.

I grabbed a pad of paper then a pen and I started to write a note for CC. The note read...

CC, I cannot do this anymore. I've tried every day to stay with you but after using me the way you did today... I can't do it anymore, Christian. You were right the time that you called me 'a sex toy' because that's all I am and that's all I'll ever be to you. I'm sorry that it had to end like this... But you have a problem and I no longer can help you through it... Goodbye, CC.

Sincerely, your best sex toy, Ashley...

I ripped out the page and hung it on the fridge so I knew that he'd see it. I just couldn't do this anymore and I had to leave him. I grabbed my suit case, the bag with a few of my prized possessions, and my bass then walked out the door. I needed a new life, I needed to start fresh from everything.

I put my things into my car then got into the driver's seat.

"Christian Coma... I thought you loved me.." I whispered also letting a tear slip while looking at the hell hole one last time.

I pulled out of the drive way and drove away hoping to make a new life for myself.

A/N

Sooo if you were here in the eArLy days of my account then you know that this story sounds like my old Andley fanfic (that I deleted). I promise you this one is waaay better.

Anywaaay, I hope you likes it, loves it, and caresses it.

Please vote, if you don't I ain't gonna be mad cuz... Why would I? And share!!

And go follow my friend GeorgiaPurdy2003 she makes great fan fiction btw.

Okie bieeee

~MrPurdy~