I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 10

CC's P.O.V

"Baby?" I said nervously as Ashley had randomly closed his eyes. I started to shake him but he didn't wake up "J-jake! Jinxx! Wake up!" I cried as I held Ashley.

Jake ran to my bunk and looked at Ashley "W-what happened?!"

"I don't know" I cried, I put my head on Ashes chest. His heart was beating slowly. "W-we need to get him to a hospital"

Jake nodded, Jinxx walked in and looked at Ashley.

"Hospital NOW" Jake said.

Jinxx nodded. They quickly went and got dressed. Jake called an Uber to pick us up.

Once it arrived I carried Ashley into the car "B-baby" I held him close. The Uber quickly drove us to the hospital.

"M-my husband! I-I don't know what's wrong with him!" I cried to the nurses.

They nodded and took Ashley into a room where they hooked him up with IV's. I sat in the room and looked at Ash, this was just like when he cut himself... I should've pulled away from Andy. I'm such an damn idiot.

-A few hours later-

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke in a hospital room, again..?

I looked over and saw CC. He was cuddled up in a chair, sleeping. I looked out the window and there were still a few stars outside.

"CC.."

He woke up and looked over at me "Y-you're awake"

I nodded "Why am I here..?"

"You had a heart a-attack"

"O-oh.." I looked at him. He had a tear stained face...It broke my heart.

"Come here.." I pointed to a chair next to the bed I was in. He nodded and sat in the chair, I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers.

He looked at me "B-but-"

"I'll give you one more chance.." I grabbed the ring from my pocket and put it on my finger.

He smiled and kissed my cheek "Thank you baby"

"Mhm.." I watched as a mother that was in labor was wheeled past my room. Minutes later I heard the baby and let a tear slip.

CC looked at me "What's wrong baby?"

"T-the baby keeps crying..."

"Because that's what they do honey"

"B-but it k-keeps crying... I just wanna hold it..."

He sighed.

I started crying from hearing the helpless baby. "I want the baby CC"

"Ashley no"

"I-I need the baby!"

"Ashley I said no"

I just looked at him then turned on my side. I looked at the wall and kept crying. All I want was to have a little family with CC.

"Baby," He sighed "In the future he'll have a baby, okay? Right now just isn't a good time"

I nodded and covered my head with the blanket "I-I just wanna go.."

He nodded and got up. He signed my release papers at the front desk then helped me into the Uber that he had called up.

We were taken back to the bus, I grabbed CC's hand and led him to his bunk. I laid down, CC laid next to me and pulled me close.

I turned to face him and kissed him hard. I could tell he was surprised but he kissed back anyway.

"Love me" I whispered as I took off my shirt and straddled his waist.

"Ashley we don't need to do this. Everything that happened yesterday-"

"Just love me" I whispered again, cutting him off.

I took off his shirt and ran my hands up his chest as I kept kissing him.

"M-mark me"

"W-what?"

"CC mark me"

He nodded and kissed my neck. He kissed my sweet spot making me moan, he then bit down, hard, making me gasp.

I bit my lip, I loved this feeling. He sucked on the love bite making me bite my lip even harder.

"God I fuckin love you. Nothing can pull us apart. Not Andy, not the fighting, not anything. You're my whole world"

He smiled "I love you too. You're the love of my life"

"Make love to me like you never have before" I whispered.

He went on top of me and pulled off both of our pants and boxers. I shook my head and got onto my hands and knees, CC put his hands on my waist as he pushed into me.

My eyes widened slightly but then I smirked. I gripped the sheets slightly as I felt CC thrusting. I moaned quietly then gasped as he leaned down and but the other side of my neck.

"C.. CC" I moaned loudly.

"Mmm, Ashley baby goddamn" He moaned as he went faster. I could feel my arms getting weak, I wouldn't be able to hold myself up much longer.

"B-baby, I won't b-be a-able to hold myself u-up any l-longer" I said breathlessly.

"A-alright" He started pounding into me and that's when my arms gave in. CC grabbed my arms and held them behind me to keep me steady.

I then felt him hit that spot like last time making me scream. I could feel my eyes roll to the back if my head.

"Christian! Christian!" I screamed as he kept hitting that spot.

"A-Ashley I'm gonna cum!"

"F-fill me up"

He thrusted into me one last time before he came into me. I gasped, it wasn't warm but it was... Hot. I came seconds later and feel on my stomach.

"I love you... SO much" I whispered as I turned onto my back.

"I love you too baby" He said breathlessly and grabbed my hand.

"G-guys!" I heard Jake yell as he opened the bus door. I heard a crying from the door. I looked at CC then got my clothes on quickly.

He did the same and followed me as I ran to the door. I looked down and saw a basket with a pink blanket and note on top of the blanket. I lifted up the blanket and that's when I saw the crying baby...