I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 2

Ashley's P.O.V

-5 years later-

I got into my car as I was on my way to the studio. I haven't seen CC in 5 years but it's been really hard to find jobs. My PTSD has been making my everyday life horrible but I told the band leader about it; so now at least he knows why I'll break down if I do.

I showed up to the studio. I got out of my car and grabbed my bass out of the back seat then walked inside. Three men looked in my direction.

"Oh, hey, I'm Andy" The band leader said walking up to me. He put his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand nervously.

"I'm Jake and this is Jinxx. We play the guitaaaars" The guitarist said smiling. I giggled slightly looking at him.

"So, can you play for us? All we need is for you to play and you'll be in" Andy smiled at me.

I nodded nervously "O-okay" I took my bass out of the case and sat down on a chair in the studio. I played Another Bites The Dust. All I could do was look at my hands, I knew I'd break if I looked at the guys.

Andy looked at Jake then back at me "You're definitely in" He said smiling. "Our first practice is tomorrow, Ash"

I nodded "C-cool, thank you" I put my bass back into the case.

"Where's CC?" Jinxx asked Andy.

My eyes shot over to him "W-who?" I could feel the tears prick my eyes, this couldn't be happening.

"Christian Coma. Our drummer, we call him CC. He's pretty cool" Jinxx smiled.

I just looked at Jinxx "H-he's a horrible, h-horrible, horrible m-man" I whispered letting a tear slip.

All of a sudden the door to the studio opened and I saw him. Oh my God it was actually him...

CC's P.O.V

"Hey guys, sorry for being la-" I began but then gasped as I saw Ashley. It was my Ashy bear, he was actually here. I still loved him after 5 years. It broke my heart when he left that morning but that was my final wake-up call.

Ashley looked at me in fear. Even though we were 6 feet away from each other he still looked like he was about to break down. All I wanted to do was hug him but I knew he wouldn't let me.

"N-no!" Ashley cried looking at me. He covered his face as he cried, he backed away into a corner and started breaking down. It broke my heart to see him like this.

"A-Ashley... Baby" I whispered letting a tear slip. I tried walking up to him but he just kept trying to get further into the corner even though he couldn't move any closer than he already was.

"D-don't touch m-me! D-don't you d-dare f-fuckin touch me!" He cried. He started to shake aggressively just like how he used to when I'd hit him. God I've hated myself because of all I did to him.

"A-Ashley I've c-changed. I-I'm sober... I haven't had a single d-drink in 2 y-years... I-I'm so s-sorry, Ashley... Y-you're m-my whole world...." I said sincerely as I stayed a few feet away from him. All I wanted was for Ashley to believe me. That's all I wanted then I'd finally be happy.

Ashley looked up at me "Y-you think that changes anything? You think that changed two years of beatings and abuse? You think that changes the rape?" He said letting more tears fall. "You ruined me..." He whispered.

I let a tear slip "It doesn't change anything. It doesn't change the past, it doesn't change the abuse and it doesn't change the rape... But I changed EVERYTHING about me. The morning you left that's the day that I decided that I needed to change everything about myself..." I said softly looking at him.

He wiped away his tears and just looked at me "Don't touched me" He whispered as he got up. He grabbed his bass "I can try to handle you CC... But after everything, I don't know if I really can" He said straight up as he walked out of the studio.

The guys looked at me in slight shock. They never heard the story about me and Ashley.

"I-it's a long story... I used to be a horrible human being..." I whispered to them. All I wanted was the love of my life back. All I wanted was my Ashy bear back...

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter! I think I'll be uploading another chapter today, hopefully.

Anyway, likes it, loves it, and caresses it my brotherssss (and shisters). Vote and share!!

Okay bieeee

~MrPurdy~