I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 16

Ashley's P.O.V

I looked at CC breathlessly then got off of him. I held his hand tightly as I laid next to him.

"W-we haven't done that since tour" CC panted as he looked over at me.

I nodded "It's what we needed to get closer" I smiled weakly.

"Yeah... Ashley.." He sighed "I'm sorry... All we needed was a night to ourselves.."

"I forgave you once you said I could come back over baby"

"Well I'm glad"

I went back on top of CC and giggled as he raised an eye brow at me. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist and looked down at him. CC began running his hands up and down my waist, I bit my lip.

"I'm just trying to get comfy baby" I giggled.

He leaned up and kissed me softly. I kissed back and smiled. "Maybe we could go for round two?" He joked.

"I would... But my ass hurts" I smirked and got off of him, laying beside him once again.

CC looked over at his nightstand and grabbed the notebook and pen then wrote down Wedding Plans at the top of the page. I looked at the page then up at him.

"W-wedding plans?"

"Yes baby, wedding plans" He smiled.

I kissed him quickly "Oh thank you baby"

He nodded "I feel like we should have our wedding somewhere inside but still get a lot of natural sunlight, you know?"

"I love it" I smiled "Then we'll go to a banquet hall type place and eat, dance, and talk to everyone"

"Oh yes" He wrote all of it down "And the song we dance to will be-"

"The Reason by Hoobastank" We both said at the same time. I smiled brightly and rested my head on his shoulder. I watched as he wrote more stuff down, it was finally happening, we're finally planning our wedding.

I looked over at the time, it was 5:30 in the morning. I cuddled up to CC as he wrote more things down; I could hear his phone vibrate against the night stand except it was on my side. I grabbed it without him noticing and checked the text. 'CC I need you. You were my whole world till you met that dumbass suicidal bitch, Ashley. I still love you with so of my heart... I heard about you two breaking up. Come on babe' the anonymous number texted.

"W-who is this baby?" I showed him the text.

He groaned as he read it. "That's my ex. I fuckin hate him. This happened last year, remember?"

I nodded sadly and quickly wiped away the tear that slid down my cheek.

"Baby don't cry... I have an idea" He started to text the his ex flirty text messages. I felt more tears in my eyes as I read them.

"You want me back baby?"

"Yes CC I do. You don't need Ashley... You need me"

"Damn... I guess you're right... Let me make you happy"

"Happy? What do you mean?"

"I wanna send you a picture of me since you haven't seen me in so long.."

"I'd love that baby"

They texted back and forth. I looked at CC, he smirked at me.

"W-what?" I sniffled.

"I wanna send him pictures of me and you... Romantic ones"

I giggled and nodded. I kissed CC's neck as he took a picture, I then kissed him lovingly as he, again, took a picture. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I should never doubt you baby" I whispered.

He smiled as he sent his ex the photos.  I ran my finger down CC's chest and kissed his neck again, I bit the other side of his neck making him moan.

"Put the phone down... I want to have fun with my husband" I whispered in his ear.

CC nodded and quickly put his phone down. I went back on top of him then leaned down, kissing him hard. He immediately kissed back and bit my lip, pulling away with it.

I moaned loudly, "I can't wait any longer babe" I then slid myself down onto his length and gasped. I grabbed CC's hands and put them on my waist, I put my hands on his chest as I began to bounce slowly. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly.

I could feel CC thrust upward as I bounced down, making me go faster. "Baby! CC!" I moaned. I could hear low moans coming from him, he threw his head back as he moaned my name loudly.

"A-Ashley I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum"

I bounced as fast as possible "S-shoot it in me, s-shoot it in me" I moaned throwing my head back. My eyes shot open as he came, I then came and once again looked down at him. I got off and laid next to him and immediately closed my eyes.

CC wiped the cum off of his chest "I-I think we should get some sleep before our little one wakes up" He whispered.

I nodded and fell asleep quickly but then my eyes shot open as I heard gunshots. I quickly got up and and went to the lounge. I looked out the window to see a man shooting at random places. I then watched as he shot towards the window and the bullet went into my stomach... Everything was now black...