I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 8

-A few months later-

Ashley's P.O.V

CC and I were getting ready, along with the rest of the band, for our show. I put on black skinny jeans, my black hat and a few bracelets. It was too hot for me to where a shirt. I looked over at CC and bit my lip, all he was wearing were a pair of skinny jeans and his black bandanna.

God, how sexy. I kissed his cheek as I went to get on my boots. I glanced over as CC snuck a small object into his pocket, I just shrugged it off not thinking much of it.

Once we were all ready we walked to the stage and got all of our instruments. I kissed CC softly before walking to the front of the stage.

We began playing for the cheering crowd making me smile. After a few songs CC walked to the front of the stage and smiled at all the guys.

He walked up to me and kissed me passionately. The whole crowd screamed. I kissed back and pulled him close. He smiled against my lips then pulled away and grabbed the microphone from Andy.

"Ashley, my love, we've had such a long journey between the two of us. We've had our ups and downs, our greatest and lowest moments and even moments where we almost broke up but we stayed strong for each other. I'll love you forever, you know that right?"

I nodded and smiled.

He smiled "I have two surprises for you.."

I watched as he wiped a part of his arm, it looked as if he were wiping away makeup. He turned his arm to show me the tattoo that said "Ashley" In cursive writing.

I gasped and covered my mouth "B-baby" I let a few tears fall.

"D-do you like it?" He asked nervously.

"N-no" I heard the crowd and guys gasp. I saw tears form in CC's eyes as he looked down. I grabbed the microphone "Baby it's because I fuckin love it"

He smiled looking at me, the crowed cheered happily. "Close your eyes baby" He said taking the mic.

I nodded and nervously closing me eyes, what was he gonna do now?

"Ashley you're my whole fuckin world and I want to be with you forever" CC pulled an engagement ring out of his pocket "Open your eyes baby"

I opened them and gasped looking at the ring. He then asked the question,

"Ashley Purdy, will you marry me?"

"Yes! A million fuckin times yes!" I cried. He put the ring onto my finger, I jumped into his arms and kissed him over and over. "I-I love you" I cried harder.

"Shh baby, I love you too" He smiled and stroked my hair softly. The whole crowd screamed as they witnessed the proposal.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as I had jumped into his arms. I-I can't wait to have your last name" I giggled slightly.

He smiled and nodded "And maybe we'll adopt a baby..."

I gasped "I-I want a little family with you" I whispered.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowed repeated.

CC dipped me down and kissed me lovingly. I kissed back blushing hard, I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He looked back into mine and smiled.

"You're gorgeous" He whispered.

I blushed and giggled.

"Okay everyone that's our show!" Andy said into the mic smiling.

I held onto CC tightly as he carried me all the way back to the tour bus. Andy, Jake, and Jinxx all looked at us with grins on their faces.

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing" Andy smiled.

"Mhm" I rolled my eyes.

"We're just happy that you two are finally gonna get married" Andy said still smiling.

I blushed and his my face in CC's chest. "We should celebrate tonight baby.." I giggled.

He bit his lip "Only if you want to baby"

I nodded still giggling.

-That night when everyone's asleep-

CC had gone to the store to buy a few things but I didn't know what he was buying but it was probably for tonight.

I went into our bunk and started looking through our clothes to find something slightly appealing. As I looked through I gasped finding something of CC's.

"Holy shit it's a man thong" I held it up and tried not to laugh. I never knew that he owned this. What if I put it on?

I began laughing as I tried it on. I looked in the mirror and laughed harder. I took a picture and sent it to CC.

"So you found my thong?" CC texted.

"Hehe"

"You look super sexy babe, I'll be there in a few minutes"

I giggled and took off the thing "Fuckin weirdo" I shook my head then looked through more of our clothes. Then found some pictures... They were pictures of his sister. Some with me and him and others of just her. I put them back and let a tear fall. She was such an amazing person to be around.

I could hear the door open meaning CC was back. I quickly stripped down to just my boxers and walked out to him. He smiled seeing me.

"Hey sexy" He giggled.

"Hey muscle man" I pulled a chair out to the middle of the living room. The guys were all asleep but knew that CC and I were gonna have some fun tonight so I'm pretty sure no one will walk in on us.

"What did you buy?"

He smirked "Well... I bought chocolate syrup, whip cream, strawberries..."

"Ooh" I giggled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the chair and pushed him down onto it.

I sat down on his lap and faced him. I put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. He held my waist and looked back into my eyes.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" He whispered back.

I bit my lip and moved my hips against CC. He moved my hips faster since he was already holding my waist. I bit my lip harder trying not to moan.

As I was about to moan Andy walked in. His eyes widened "Holy shit I'm sorry!" He ran back into his bunk.

I giggled "Come on let's go to our bunk"

He nodded and grabbed the chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

I laid down in the bunk and waited for CC, I started thinking about his sister, if we were gonna adopt a baby, tour, and more. I turned on my side and sighed.

CC laid next to me in his boxers and kissed the back of my neck. I shook my head.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Maybe some other night.." I whispered.

He nodded and closed his eyes. I then got a bad feeling in my gut and it involved... Us.

"L-love me forever"

"Of course baby"

I nodded and slowly fell asleep.