I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 4

-ThErE bE sMuT iN tHiS cHaPtEr (tHe WhOle ChApTer Is)-

Ashley's P.O.V

I kissed back without a second thought. He pulled me close, deepening the kiss.

I put my hand to his cheek. He bit my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gave him access and we were now in a war for dominance. I didn't want him to stop, I can't remember the last time someone was ever this passionate with me; especially CC.

I could feel him take off my shirt. He moved to my neck and kissed it softly. He was being so gentle with me, all I could do was smile.

"CC" I moaned as he kissed my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and threw my head back so he had more access. I moaned more until he grabbed onto my hips aggressively.

All the pain, all the memories... Everything came back. I gasped "S-stop! CC I-I'm s-sorry!" I cried having a flashback.

CC's P.O.V

"S-stop! CC I-I'm s-sorry!" Ashley cried. His eyes were closed and he began to shake.

"Baby, baby, baby!" I let go of his hips. "I'm not hurting you. I'm not hurting you" I whispered in his ear.

Ashley covered his face as he cried "J-just hold m-me" He cried hard.

I nodded and laid down on the couch. I held Ashley close to my chest as he cried. I forgot that there were certain things that I couldn't do with him.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I know y-you and I-I were just trying to h-have some t-time together" Ashley laughed slightly as he wiped away his tears.

"No baby it was my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that" I sighed.

He nodded "Y-you called me your h-husband a-at the bar.." He looked up at me.

I blushed hard "U-uh... Yeah.."

Ashley smiled slightly as he grabbed my hand. "Well..."

I looked at him "Mr. Purdy, what are you thinking of?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If I'm your husband then you might wanna treat me like it, Mr. Coma.." He bit his lip looking up at me.

I looked at him "A-Ashley I don't wanna force you into anything"

"You've changed... I can tell... Those beautiful eyes are back to their normal color... You were so gentle with me just now. Its a side of you that I haven't seen in 7 years CC... I want it to be like our first time. It was so passionate and just... It was full of love. I want that again" He said looking into my eyes.

I looked back into his and nodded "Come on baby" I got off of the couch and lifted Ashley up bridal style. I carried him to my room and laid him on the bed.

I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the floor then straddled Ashley's waist. He looked up at me and giggled as he ran his hands down my chest.

"Baby you've been working out" He bit his lip looking at me.

I smiled and just looked at him "God, your so gorgeous"

"Just kiss me muscle man"

Ashley's P.O.V

"Just kiss me muscle man" I giggled.

CC kissed me lovingly and began grinding against me. I moaned against his lips.

"C-CC" I moaned quietly. I could feel him smirk against my lips.

I pulled off my pants and giggled. CC got up and pulled off his pants and boxers. My eyes widened looking at his length.

"That's gonna hurt.." I looked nervously at CC.

"Ashes, I won't hurt you" He said as he pulled off my boxers leaving us completely naked.

"S-stop, when I t-tell you to..." I said nervously as I watch him go back on top of me.

"Of course, my love" He put my legs around his waist so I could see him. I put my hands around the back of his neck and looked into his eyes.

He looked back into mine "Are you ready?" He asked gently putting his hand to my cheek.

I nodded nervously. I kissed him passionately as he pushed in. I bit down on his bottom lip from the pain; a tear ran down my cheek.

"Just adjust baby. Tell me when to move" He said as he wiped away my tear.

All of a sudden I could no longer feel the pain. All I could feel was... Pleasure. "M-move" I stuttered, holding back a moan. I could feel him making slow thrusts, it wasn't enough.

"B-baby, faster" I moaned looking at him.

He nodded and started to move faster. I could hear the bed post start to slightly hit the wall. I made deep claw marks on CC's back. It's been so long since we've done this.

"CC oh" I moaned closing my eyes "Mmmm ah" I moaned louder. All of a sudden he hit a spot that he's never hit before making me scream his name.

"A-again" I said slightly breathless.

I felt him do it again. He knew exactly what he was doing. Everytime he hit that spot it made me build up more inside. CC began moaning my name loudly which made me slightly surprised.

"B-baby!! I-I'm close!!" I moaned loudly as he hit that spot over and over. Suddenly, my eyes shot open. I gasped as he came into me without any warning. I moaned louder than ever as I came.

CC laid next to me and pulled the covers over us. He pulled me close. I immediately kissed him softly. He smiled kissing back.

"That was even better than the first time" I blushed hard looking at him.

He chuckled and nodded. He moved his hand to my waist and pulled me close.

"We need some sleep baby" He whispered as he closed his eyes.

I nodded "Goodnight my Prince Charming" I whispered in his ear then closed my eyes. I rested my head on CC's chest and listened to his heart beat before falling asleep.