I Thought You Loved Me, pt. 13

Ashley's P.O.V

I looked at the officer as I was planning. After a few minutes I got an idea but I don't know how well it'd work. I took off my shirt to reveal my 'Outlaw' tattoo that caught the officer's eye.

"Can I make my phone call now?" I asked innocently and stood up.

"Fine" He unlocked the cell and took me to the phone. I quickly dialed CC's number.

"Baby" I whispered

"What's the bail, Ashes? I'll get the money, I promise"

"Baby it's 7000 dollars to get me out.."

"Oh God... Okay. I'll get the money for you"

"I have a plan babe... Just get here soon"

"I'll see you in an hour or two baby. I love you.."

"I love you too Christian.."

I hung up the phone then looked at the officer. He sat back at his desk. I sat down onto his desk.

"What, gay boy?" He looked at me.

"Nothin hun"

"Get back in your cell" He snapped.

"How about I give you a good time? Maybe I'll do somethings for you?"

He raised an eyebrow at me "A good time, aye?"

I nodded "On one condition"

"What?"

"You tell me why you wanted my baby girl dead and I give you all you want"

"She's my granddaughter. Her mom is only 15 and I didn't want that thing anywhere near me. When I saw her last night I knew she had to go"

"Oh?"

He nodded "Now get on your knees for me"

"Well... You know... I'm not really in the mood.." I got off his desk and backed away.

He grabbed my wrist tightly "You will do as I say" He growled.

I shook my head "N-no!" I kicked him hard in the stomach as he stood up. He let go of my wrist. I quickly went to the security room where they kept all of the security footage. I just need the tape of him confessing and he'll be done for.

Surprisingly no one was in the room so I quickly went in and locked the door behind me. The officer was on his way and I knew he wasn't going to be joking around.

I grabbed the tape of him confessing then saw a phone in the room. I quickly called CC.

"Baby get here NOW"

"Ashley we-"

"NOW" I cried.

"O-okay. I'll be there in a few minutes baby" He then hung up.

"Purdy open this damn door!"

I cried as he banged on the door. I then heard the door to the office open, it was CC.

"Here's your damn money!" He smacked the 7000 dollars down onto the desk. "Give me my husband!"

The door opened again and it was the other cop from last night. I could see it all on the security tapes. I cried even harder. The officer that just walked in held out his gun as he walked up to the other officer that was trying to get into the room.

"Stop! Put your hands up!" The officer yelled.

"Purdy, needs to get out of the fuckin tape room!" The other officer yelled

"I'll shoot!"

"No you won't! That baby should be dead and Purdy is the only reason why it's alive!"

The officer shot his gun and the bullet went into the other officers leg. I unlocked the door and ran out to CC.

"Go guys! Go!" The officer that had the gun yelled.

I sobbed as I nodded. CC lifted me up and took me to the car. We got in and quickly got back to the tour bus. I ran to our bunk and didn't see Brooklyn.

"Where's Brooklyn! Where's Brooklyn!" I cried.

"Ashley! Ashley!" Andy walked up to me with Brook in his arms. "Here she is, it's okay" He handed Brook to me.

I held her close and kissed her head "You don't know how much you and daddy mean to me, my baby girl" I whispered.

CC kissed my head and looked down at Brooklyn. "She's our whole world" He smiled weakly.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait for tour to end so we can spend everyday together, just us" I smiled.

CC nodded "Ooh, we can change the guest room into Brook's room"

"Aaaaand we'll put Hello Kitty themed things EVERYWHERE" I giggled. "You want Hello Kitty all over?" I smiled looking at Brook.

She giggled and smiled.

"Hello Kitty it is!"

CC chuckled "I love you so much"

"Hehe, I love you too"

My phone began to ring. I handed Brook to CC. "I'll be back in a minute" I said then went to our bunk. I answered the phone, it was my uncle.

"Ashley.." He sighed, he sounded like he'd been crying.

"Y-yeah, what's wrong?"

"I know that you were always close with your mama Ashley... She was your whole world..."

"W-was? What do you mean was?" I could feel the tears fill my eyes.

"Ashley she saved you from all the abuse from your dad... She saved you from everything... And you're the reason why she kept going in life... But unfortunately she just had a heart attack.."

"N-no! You're lying to me! Tell me you're lying!" I sobbed.

"Ashley I'm so sorry... She would've loved to see you and CC get married" He sighed, he only knew because I always post things on Instagram about CC and I.

I cried harder than ever "H-heart attack? S-she was so h-h-healthy"

"I know, son... But it's the circle of life unfortunately. I'll talk to you later okay?" He sadly.

"O-okay" I hung up and immediately broke down. "M-mama!" I screamed as I cried.

CC quickly ran in with Brook "Baby what's wrong?"

"M-my m-mom just had a h-heart a-attack and she's g-gone!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Shh, just lay down baby" He helped me lay in the bunk the best he could since he had Brook in his arms.

"S-she was my whole world" I whispered.

He nodded "She was so kind, funny, and sweet" He smiled weakly.

"She was my saviour all my life.." I closed my eyes and sniffled.

He sighed "Just rest my love. It's been a rough day" He whispered.

I nodded as I slowly fell asleep...