Chapter 2:Naish to meat U

Emily

At lunch...

"Someone please tell me why the hell is Emily so down?"

"I'm not down...I'm just...bored."

"Says the girl that sits in a position of a lazy seal."

"Oh come on,Spencer. That's so not helping."

"Well,she has a point."

I said,and lean my head up after laying it on my forearms on the table. I look at Spencer and Aria with a lazy or more of a giving up look,then I sigh.

"I...don't know why I feel so down. But i think after I met someone,she suddenly changes me."

"Changes you?"

"She?"

"Yeah. Why is that so hard to believe that I'm in to girls?"

*whispering

"Don't say that out loud!"

"I'm sorry...I can't..."

"You can't what?"

"Spence..."

I saw Aria holding Spencer's hand,and they look at me surprised. I touch my cheek and feel it wet. Am I crying?

"I gotta go."

"Wait,Em!"

I stand up quickly and just walk fast out of the cafeteria. I walked as fast as I could to the washroom,but I found Alison sitting at the corner alone with her head on her arms and her legs tighten to her chest. My cheeks are still wet,but I didn't cry anymore when I see Alison there.

"Alison? Is that you...?"

She leans her head up,and saw me. She was crying and her eyes are puffy and bruised,at least,that's not the only things that are bruised. Oh my god..

"Alison what happened to you?!"

I said and walked fast to her and bend down on my knees to see her face. She buries her face and backs away when I touch her cheek.

"Alison what happened?"

"I can't tell you..."

"Then don't tell me. Let me help you."

I look at her on the eyes,and her cheeks are bruised badly.

"That must hurt..."

I said looking serious to her,and she just stays away from me. I don't know how to make her believe me...but I have to let her know that i just want to help.

"Think about prince. He made you happy right?"

She didn't say anything,but she just looks at me. It looks like she's scared I might hurt her,but I will NEVER hurt someone like her.

"Who did this to you?"

I asked,but she still didn't answer. I think of something else to make her believe me,but there is no other way. I look down,her knuckles are bleeding. She punched someone? She covers her bleeding knuckles with her other hand and look at me then look down.

"I got in a fight."

"With who?"

"Noel."

Noel Kahn. That son of a-

"Look,i don't wanna get pissed right now,but you have to tell me everything. I change my mind. You need to tell me what happened. I'm gonna beat his ass-"