Chapter 21:Me

Courtney

Wow. This is great. I feel like a part of a family. My mom is Ali,and my other mom is Emily. How cool is that? Meh,maybe it's weird. But i enjoy so much being Ali's fake twin. Yea,Emily can see me. And so is everyone else.
I just don't get why Ali wants to hide me so much in front of people. She told me to wear a hat and I know I have the magic to appear a hat on my hands but I just pretend like I'm empty of magic. I can sometimes be invisible when I command it.

I do have magic,I just don't use it very often. It sucks. If you wish to have magic,it gets boring slowly.

I had to lower my head down so people won't see me as a twin to Ali. The neighbourhood sure does know Alison huh? Wow. I'm such a dummy no one can even see me. Accept Ali and Emily. Of course only they can see me.

Anyways,what's really going on in my head is that why would Ali want me gone? I know I'll never leave,but I will as soon as their relationship has completed. Endgame. But what i mean is that,their relationship must be perfect,healthy,and fine.

Then,slowly I'll fade. Not die,just fade. Into thin air. Back to the place I'm gonna take assignments. And start over again. But of course,that's not gonna happen. Yet.

I know it's like a game but for me it's like a challenge. It's tricky to keep them both together. To keep ones that's destined to be close. Since they become officially,I had to do all my magic to find a way to 'flirt' a little with their hearts. So they'll...welp I can say be a little emotional sometimes but so romantic.

Yes,my darlings that was me. Doing all the job. But Ali doesn't need to know. I don't see Carlo doing anything. I don't even like him being a cat it's a weird look for a good looking guy like him.

Everytime Ali take a talk a way to Emily,I see the little spark coming between them so that's my que to predict the time and guess what will happen. If my guess is correct,it'll turn out to be good.

But since I'm new to this for now,and that Emily and Ali is my clients,AND because I haven't done this for a long time,I kinda forgotten the steps. That's why they got into their first fight. I missed one chant that I forgot.

I need to remember back all of the words again. I keep forgetting them.

But what happened in the pool,wasn't my magic. I didn't know what really happened. Ali run to Emily by herself before I knew it. There was still sparks but that time the spark was in her eyes.

When i look at her,she was so distracted by Emily and more like hypnotized. All I could do that time was to make her feel even more in love with Emily and less shitty about herself. That was finished. She jumped right into the pool and bam. There goes the cute open.

I saw heart shapes in Ali's eyes,it's pounding and beating so hard,bright pink. I can't imagine.

But Ali is so in love with Emily she can't stop. That's when I realised their love is super mega strong,I don't know what's the reason of this.

But one thing that's making all of this mess is surely the lust and love between them.

Like I said,I don't really like to use my magic. Sometimes it gets messy because I'm literally dumb,but I still like me. The magic has consequences,in certain times but I rarely make mistakes.

That's only because I'm dumb,and too tired for running around and do everything. I'm used to that so I don't have to complain anymore. I'm gonna be a soon 'clone Nick'. Train new rookies to do stuff the same.

I don't know how Prince--or Carlo is doing. He's not working on anything. All he does is just 'meow meow meow' and 'pur pur pur' and 'shit shit shit' it's annoying.