Chapter 27: Spit it out

At the hospital...

Emily

"I almost had a fractured bone. Can you believe it?" Hanna giggles but Spencer punches her arm."How could you crack a joke at a time like this?"
"Relax. They got the bullet out of me. It doesn't hurt at all."
"That's because you were in a deep sleep." I say,and everyone keeps staring at me accept Ali and Aria."Em,what happened to you?"
"Yeah you look like you hadn't have enough sleep." I shake my head as a sign that I'm fine. It doesn't hurt though,Noel is such a weakling at punching me.
"It looks hurt." I shrug and look away. Ali hadn't spoken anything but I'm fine. I'm sure she's shocked enough by Noel. That plan totally made me feel guilty that it had to involve Hanna in this.
"Psst. Em." I look around but everyone is still talking to Hanna,then I look at Ali but she's looking away. Spencer are at Hanna's right while Aria's at her left. Me and Ali standing beside each other in front of her bed and having an awkward moment of silence. "Em. Over here!" I look around but none of them is calling my name. Ali looks at me as a sign she heard it too. I only blink at her when I see her eyes,I turn away quick to not have another regretful second.
"At the door!" I look at the door,Courtney and a guy with black hair is at the door,peeking their heads only. I look to Ali and she looks surprised too. "What are they doing here?" I shrug and I have no idea.
"Ali? Em? Everything alright?" We both look at them quickly and pretend that we didn't saw anything at the door,this is awkward."Nope. We're good." I force myself to smile,and then it fade when I look down. "Sorry If this is rude,but I need to talk with Emily for a while. Be back soon." I look at her totally shook and she pushes me out the door.
"Hey you do not get to do that to me!" I say pointing my finger to her. She rolls her eyes and sneer,it hurts me seeing her do that to me."What a loser." I almost slap her but Courtney took my hand.
"Hey,hey! We don't want that. Now just stop arguing. You guys are broke,I get it. But I found a way to get you two back together." Me and Ali tilts our heads up to Courtney,and noticed that there's a chain on her wrist together with another girl,but way darker.
"Hey aren't you the girl that brought us pizza and acted really weird to my girlfriend? Well,EX-girlfriend." She nods with her red and dark hair jiggles as it's short and curly. "Oh yes. Guys,meet Vivian-"
"Wait,wait,wait hold on. You never said we would have this introduction. I'm not a MatchMaker why would I greet with them?!" Courtney shushes her down and I furrow my eyebrows. If she's not a MatchMaker,does that makes her...?
"Vivian,huh? So you're the person that isolated us?" She looks at me surprised,as if she didn't heard me saying that she's the girl that brought pizza over to Ali's house. She may think I didn't saw her,but I do.
"Oh yeah. Me and sweet lil' Ali can see creatures like you." I wrap my hands around Ali's neck and pretend to smile but she quickly puts my hands off of it."Guys,calm down. Vivian won't do anything right now. She's on-hold."
"What type of on-hold?" Ali ask and crosses her arms,I glance at her only. She looks serious. She usually take things amusingly. I guess she won't anymore."After Vivian isolates you two,she'll have to wait. That means her job has to be paused and see if you two will be back together. If there's a way that could be possible,she'll find a way to destroy it. She only does this to the true love that's strong. To the special ones."
"I thought every love is strong." I say and Ali glances at me. As if I didn't noticed."Well,you see it's difficult. It's a quiz of a missing piece. Love isn't always strong,they became weak as the two makes it. Like you guys are now. Always fighting and hating each other." I look at Ali and smile,this must hurt."You hear that? It's your fault. Why would you do such a thing?"
"Why are you blaming me for!?" I shrug and she feels even more angry. God kill me already."You were the one that made me feel uncomfortable with everything!"
"But did you know that I tried?! That I tried to be the best for you?!" She stood quiet,seems like she doesn't know that I've worked hard. Just for her."I knew it. You didn't even noticed how much I want you always with me. You only care for yourself because your selfish,Ali." This thing,this awful feeling gives me the result of killing myself. "You always were."
I walk through the halls,searching somewhere to have alone time. "Nice work." The voice from the hidden microphone of Jenna's voice,is on my clothe. But I'm already irritated by it."Shut up."