Chapter 15: Sometimes you lose but I win

Emily

It was back to the normal-but boring fantasy,me at my house,on my bed just writing stuff i feel like writing. Sometimes when i feel down,angry,upset,i write the words. I once dreamed to be a narrator,but swimming is the only thing i'm good at and the only thing what's left."God,i can't believe you can't come and have to sit at home alone." Aria and Spencer is calling me in one line,to keep in touch so i won't feel too lonely."Better believe it."

"Where's Ali?"Spencer asked, I roll my eyes,why did i do that?"Uhhh out with her friends?"It was quiet only a bit but then i took a long breath."Bummer,though. I thought i could find a way to let her come with you guys to that theme park. It would've been fun."

Stop making your friends think you're sad,Emily. Keep it together. 

"Dammit,i have to say." Spencer groans in a pissed way but in a panic way,what is up with that?" Aria,NO-"

"Hooray we managed to get one special VIP pass for you so you can come with us!" My eyes are widen,i cannot believe it.I gave them my two VIP pass that were meant for me and Ali,but i think i should spend time more often with them from now on. If i want my friendship to stay on hold.

"You what?" I asked,making sure if what i heard is true.Spencer sighs,giving up i think."Me and Aria managed to get a pass just for YOU so you can come and spend the night with US which was suppose to be A SECRET,Aria." Sarcastic."Rather than sitting alone on bed at home." I close my eyes and smile,they're the best friends you can ever have."You guys are life saviours." I said,and get off bed."You better wear something nice. We'll wait at your porch."

I didn't quite hear what they said,i left my phone on the bed. I'm too busy to pick the right clothes. "Uhh,i need options.Black leather jacket,or denim?" I yelled,and run to my phone to make it to speaker."Definitely black leather. They look good on you."

"Agreed." Spencer and Aria would make my daily outfit go better."Thanks." I'm in a hurry to change,like really. I quickly grab a black shorts,and wore a white t-shirt together with the black leather jacket. Perfect. I'm not ready to go. Without my make-up. I for the first time try to look good for someone who's gonna be there. Wow,changes is weird."Earth to Emily Fields you ready?" I took my phone,and hold it,"Just a sec. I'll be down real soon." I throw my phone back on the mattress,and went to do my hair. This gold and brown hair needs to be fixed.

Meanwhile outside...

Spencer

"Knock,knock." Aria kept knocking on the door without even touching the wooden thing. I lean on beside it,just staring at Aria."Why are you knocking without even doing it?" Classic little Ari.Silly girl."I'm just trying to stop this killing bored feeling." I cross my arms,and raise an eyebrow."Just stop knocking."

"Emmmmm where are-" Before she could pretend to knock the door was opened. That made her startle."Oh shit."I lean off of the wooden thing,and turn my body to look at Emily. Right beside Aria."I'm ready."

"Wow,you look like there's someone else you're trying to impress." I saw something i've never seen before on her cheeks,but i think Aria didn't notice that.Something's on.She was sad she couldn't come,but then she's happy when she CAN come. There must be someone she's trying to be with.I'm very suspicious. Weird friend."Anyways,you look great." I try to hide my look of suspicion,glad that it worked. We walk together to my car,but Aria will drive. 

I look at the top mirror above my head,Emily is trying to hide her excitement. Oh well,it must be her first time to go to a theme park.What an adorable thing to guess about her.

Emily

Wow this is a miracle. I'm so grateful to have friends as these two. I really can't wait. I can't.