Chapter 8:Tell her

Emily

I feel bad for Ali. She looks so bad. She has a bruise below her eye. That stupid waitress. She beated my Ali which is so not good. But i punched her back hard. My knuckles are just bruised. I wish i could punch her harder.

"Does that hurt?"

"Do i look good to you?"

"Sorry."

I'm putting ice on her cheek bone using a cloth,doing gently so i won't press it too hard. Ali is a bit tired,so I get that. She's too exhausted to do everything at once. Too tired to hide,to shut up,to fight. I feel so sad and bad for her. Good thing today we got a day off. I keep doing it and just realised that my look is too pitiful for her. She noticed it.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh,I'm fine. Just...wondering something."

I try to look away but I keep glancing at Ali and she just stares at me. The ice had already melted so i try to make it wet by immersing it into the water that I already prepared for a second and bring it back up. I twisted it to squeeze out a little water so it won't be too wet,and put it again on her cheek. She exclaimed a little and pulls herself away from it. She holds my hand and taps her bruised cheek gently couple of times.

"It's too cold..."

"Oh,sorry."

I twist it again,and made sure it's okay for her. I put it again,and this time it was quite nice to see Ali relaxing again. She closes her eyes,so I keep going. Poor Ali. I keep tapping the cloth on her cheek while still staring at her pretty face. I blink slowly,and took a deep breath quietly. I look down at her neck,i can't imagine how that stupid waitress hurt Ali. The bites are going to leave marks. And those marks aren't very likely. At all.

Oh Ali.

I thought,and sigh. I think she wants to sleep. I hold her back and let her slowly lay down so she can rest for the day. She is asleep. She's so angelic and innocent by why does people treat her like that?  Trash. I sit back on the chair I was sitting earlier,and put my one hand on her knee. It was wet somehow. I look at it and-

"Omygod."

I said shocked and gasped a little. Her thigh is bleeding! No wonder I felt a little wet on it.

"Omygod Ali why didn't you tell me..."

I whispered to myself and hurriedly went downstairs to get some bandage. I run back up so fast,Ali might lose a lot of blood. She looks so pale earlier. I opened her zip  jeans,and move it off of her. I put an oil to kill the germs and put a cotton on it. I wrapped her thigh with the bandage around it and made sure it's not too tight or too loosen. After i finished everything,i sit down back and sigh relieved. How dare that witch touch my Ali and hurt her?!

"You'll be fine,Ali."

I whispered while patting her leg gently and softly. I put my head on the bed and on my forearms,and just look at Ali sleeping.

"I'm here."

I said again,and let my head lay on my hand.

Alison

I woke up,and rub my eyes. I blink slowly,and lean up yawning. I guess I fell asleep. I look around,Emily isn't here. Wait where's my pants? A bandage...I guess she knew. I lost much blood. I touch the bandage,and got off of bed and walked to the front of the bed. I'm not in the mood to wear the jeans back,so I left it on the floor. The small bucket of water with the cloth on it,i remember that. I look at the clock,it's almost night. How long have I slept? I haven't slept that long before. I saw another frame. But,it was in the trash bin. I noticed it earlier when i threw my phone,i jusr didn't want to check out what it is infront of Emily,but she's not here. Which means it's safe for me to see what it is. It looks like a picture. God,i can't believe I'm picking trash. Wait,It is a picture. Of her,and another girl. Who is she? Oh. The last picture of them are kissing. Emily kissing the girl. I'm shocked,but I'm pretty curious with that girl. Is she Emily's ex? I've never seen her before at school. Well,one time but then after that it's like she vanished. The whole school was whispering about her and gossiping. I heard her name was something but I don't remember. It was a long time ago. They both look cute but,why won't Emily tell me? Wait,what am I talking about? Emily's not ready to tell me anything I'm fine with that. I shook my head and put the picture inside my bag. I went downstairs to see where she is,and see that she's on the couch sleeping. I sigh and smile softly seeing her sleeping so peacefully. I walk to the kitchen and wash my hands at the sink,and then walk to the couch where Emily is sleeping on. I sit on the sofa,and put my legs up to my chest. I stare at Em,but I keep wondering about who that girl is.