Chap 05.

Dave East POV
I pulled up at my house with Ari in the passenger side sleep.

(Imagine it's night time)

I know I just met her but I couldn't leave shorty out der by herself while they was shooting outside.

I picked up Ariana and I took her upstairs to my guest room and I took her jacket off of her and her pants and I put a pair of my basket ball shorts on her.

I went to my bedroom and took a hot shower and got out and put me some polo briefs on and my basketball shorts.

I went in my medicine cabinet and grabbed my ibuprofen bottle and a bottle of water and took it in the guest room where Ari was and put it on the dresser.

I put a extra toothbrush in the bathroom and I left out the room.

I went back to my room and went to sleep.

The Next Morning
Ari POV
I woke up in this big ass room. With some basketball shorts on and a big shirt on.

"Oh my gawd where am I? My damn head is killing me" I said to myself.

I got out the bed and looked on the dresser and took a Ibuprofen and drunk the water.

I went to use the bathroom and I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I walked out the room and walked to the big room with the double doors.

I went in and guess who I saw laying on the bed sleep.

Dave East.... he layed in his King Size bed sleep with his shirt off.

I couldn't help but stare. He was so damn fine.

"U gon keep staring or are u going to say sum?" He asked with eyes closed.

I cleared my throat. "My bad um can u tell me how I got here??" I asked him.

"They was shooting last night and you was drunk af and didn't know what the hell was going on so I brought u here"

"Oh thanks, can u take me home?"

"Yea I gotcha" he said getting out his bed.

When we stood up bitchhh y'all he had some polo briefs on and I seen his print and I almost passed out.

I cleared my throat and turned around and he laughed.