Chap 12.

Ariana POV
I couldn't believe my eyes when I see who was in Dave face.

It was my mother, Amani. (The one on the left, friend on the right)z

She took a picture with him and tried to slide him her phone number but I walked up and took the number out his hand and threw it

"He good, luv enjoy" I said, hopping in they picture.

"Oh hell nawl" her strong chin having ass friend said.

"Oh hey Ariana" Amani said looking at me with a evil smile on her face.

"Bye bitch the fuck" I said rolling my eyes and Dave looked at me with a confusing look on his face.

"She rude as hell" her damn friend said.

"Your strong as chin now that's what's really rude bitch fuck outta here" I said then Dave Body Gaurds stood in front of them.

"Yo chillout mamas" Dave said pulling me back to him.

"You lil ungrateful ass hoe after everything I did for u-" she said then I cut her off.

"Bitch u ain't do shit for me. My dad and my grandma provided for ME AND MY SISTERS NOT U. When my damn daddy got locked up and my grandma died who took care of ya damn kids?? BITCH I DID" I told her and she just laughed.

"Little girl-" her friend said then I cut her off.

"Bitch who are u?? The fuck don't talk to me broke ass bitch. Maybe u should lose that gut then wear that damn dress stupid bitch" I said folding my arms.

"Chill the fuck out before I beat ya damn guts up" Dave whispered in my ear.

Dave shooed them away and the body guards escorted them out the section.

"You good?" He asked me hugging me.

"Yea I'm Ite just ready to go" I said grabbing his blunt out his hand and inhaling the smoke.

"Nigga who told u, ya ass could smoke my shit" he said taking it back and I exhaled.

I put my finger up for him to shut up. "Aye lemme roll me up a blunt" I asked his body guard and he did.

"U not suppose to be smoking it's bad for u" he said and I scrunched my face up at him and mugged him. His homies started laughing.

"No u did not when ya ass smoke 4 blunts a day" I said lighting the blunt his guard rolled up for me.

"Pshh let's roll out we gotta catch our flight in the morning" he said standing up smoking his blunt.

I got up too and he walked out with his body guards and I took some more pictures with fans and then I left and my driver took me back to the hotel.