Chap 19

Ariana POV
I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and I put my gown on and I threw my slides on.

I heard the doorbell ring. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey pooh pooh bear" Vassiah said walking in the house and she rubbed my belly.

"Damn hey to u too" I told her closing the door.

"My bad hey sissyyyy" she said hugging me.

We walked upstairs and she went in her room and screamed.

"BITCHHH WE GOT ROBBED THEY TOOK ALL MY STUFF" she screamed and Tae ass came running out the guest room.

"What happened?" He said and I laughed.

"Why is this funny??" Vassiah said looking at me.

"Ya shit in my car we moving out suhhh" I told her walking into my room and they followed me.

"Thank lord Ian gotta See "Glizzy" no more but why we moving out" she said.

"Cause I need time away from Dave and its better for me and Kairi and I know you and Jayda do not wanna be under the same roof as niggas y'all used to fuck with" I told her sitting on my bed.

"Bitch u had me thinking Ari damn water broke screaming like that" Tae said walking back to the guest room and I think he went back to sleep.

"Do he not know what damn time it is. Sometimes I be thinking he the pregnant one" Siah said and I laughed.

I got a buzz on my phone and I seen I got my maternity pictures.

"U wanna see my pictures?" I asked Vassiah.

"Duh nigga" she said and I showed her.

"Awwww u look sooo prettyyyyy" she told me and I smiled.

"I think I'm ready to let the world know" I told her.

"Yea u should, you can't hide for ever" she told me.

I posted my pictures.